💬 Review LG V40 by Lyds

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,151 happy users since 2014.
Register

Lyds

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: LG V40

v40-5-camera-phone-M.jpg

Description
The LG V40 is a fairly new model in the V series. It's a ThinkQ model, which features a dedicated button for a built in assistant. Similar to the Bixby button on the Galaxy Note models, the major difference is that this additional button can actually be disabled. The V40 features 5 cameras, expandable storage via Micro SD and a USB type C charging port. The sleek design feels comfortable in your hand, with a 6.4 inch display. Similar to the iPhone, there is a bevel at the top of the screen that obscures a small portion of the screen that holds the 2 front facing cameras.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
My favorite features of this phone is the processing performance. You can play most mobile games, including Call of Duty and Fortnite with little to no stuttering or performance loss.

Things I don't like
The ThinkQ button is a bit of an annoyance for people who don't really need it. Luckily it can be disabled.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I would recommend this phone to others if they're interested in a quality product without having to fork over $1000 for an iPhone. It comes with the usual advantages of having an Android such as the ability to use 3rd party apps, mods and more, as well as having 5 cameras that deliver picture quality compatible to iPhone.

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month