💬 Review LG V60 ThinQ Dual Screen by Saikotic

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,308 happy users since 2014.
Register

Saikotic

x_x [ EᏒᏒOЯ: 410 ] x_x
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Reviewed Device: LG V60 ThinQ Dual Screen

Description
A pretty decent phone that supports 5G network. Very awesome for multitasking, but somewhat on the fragile side. (No protective case is available for this device yet). Slightly heavy especially with dual screen attached, but screen is roomy; a plus for those who dislike small screens. Charged with a magnet charger attachment for charging on USB cord while using dual screen. Camera feature is highly advanced for taking HD photos (Three cameras on back as well as a "punch-hole selfie unit".....personally, I have no idea what that is.) . Compatible for wireless charging. Most of all, comes with 8GB RAM and 128GB expandable storage and runs games rather nicely. ***Will update review soon with better photos***

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
Almost everything, but most of all I like being able to use it for multitasking. Especially while gaming and listening to music while looking for references for my art.

Things I don't like
The thumbprint scanner (located on the bottom at the edge of the screen) doesn't seem to always work right, when on my last phone (which was an LG G7 and had the scanner on the back of the device) never had an issue even whenever I had gloves on. But then again, that also might make things more secure on this device and harder to get into by anyone else. Aside from that, I dislike not being able to use a protective case for it so I've become paranoid in handling it.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
Yes, mainly to those who want to run more than one app and switch between the two with ease. Clear audio, lots of space, etc. There's a lot to like about it in general. Not to mention it is pretty cool to have a phone that behaves like a tiny laptop sometimes since the keyboard can be used on the separate screen with the app running on the other.

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month