LP mod apk Life Quest

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,699 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.3/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

qgirbits

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Life Quest

Name of the game: Life Quest

Version: v.1.0.6

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
It’s a big world out there — you can have it all in the palm of your hand with Life Quest® the hit PC game, now tailored for your touch screen! You’re a new graduate ready to tackle life's challenges in this quirky simulation game. The race is on to accomplish it all, from finding true love to building your dream home to discovering a rewarding career. Hurry, your reunion is right around the corner. Show your rivals that you have what it takes to be a superstar success story!

TRY IT FREE, THEN UNLOCK THE FULL LIFEQUEST FROM WITHIN THE GAME!

Key Features:
• Play the hit PC game on your touch screen!
• Choose an avatar and customize your look with a full array of colors and endless fashions!
• Meet the quirky characters who inhabit this colorful city full of charm!
• Unlock a sneak peek of the highly anticipated sequel, Life Quest 2, at the 4Reelz movie theater!
• Play again and again to try all the different life choices!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bigfishgames.lifequestdroidfree&hl=en&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dlife+quest+google+play&pcampaignid=APPU_1_VkJ1XOHvFqLemAXM2p7QDQ
MOD Features:
Free In-app purchase.

Instructions;
When you open the game,
1. Click the 'unlock full version'.
2. Don't wait for LP pop up it will not show, click back/return.
3. Click again the 'unlock full version', LP would show by now.

Don't know what the reason why LP doesnt show in first attempt but I reinstalled 8 times to try but LP only works for the second time.

MUST HAVE LP version 8.1.9 to work properly.

YouTube Video:
😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank qgirbits and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

Credits to: qgirbits

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 41 times

Downloaded 83 times

Lacy

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you for sharing. This looks like it might be fun!

Lacy

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
It was pretty fun, but I couldn't unlock the full game on my Moto G6. I have the latest LP and backed out like you said... LP did pop up and I clicked the options but it wasn't successful and the game would not let me continue. Could be just the Moto G6 has problems, or just my phone, or just me... It wouldn't surprise me.

I downloaded your Life Quest 2 upload and that works great and is a lot if fun. Thank you!

qgirbits

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
It was pretty fun, but I couldn't unlock the full game on my Moto G6. I have the latest LP and backed out like you said... LP did pop up and I clicked the options but it wasn't successful and the game would not let me continue. Could be just the Moto G6 has problems, or just my phone, or just me... It wouldn't surprise me.

I downloaded your Life Quest 2 upload and that works great and is a lot if fun. Thank you!
You're welcome. 🙂 But LP problems could be of compatibility. Most LP patched apks I uploaded works with LP v.8.1.9 only 🙁

Luan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years

Ferz

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years
Thanks! I will leave a feedback after :)

Life Quest was released by qgirbits and 2038 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.