Mod apk Life Simulator 3 - Real Life v1.94 !! Free In-App Purchases with LP (Outdated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,070 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Through a lot of trial and error it finally worked! Thanks for the mod and the video to help me in getting it to work. Bless:"))
And you know the best thing ? Once you get known with Apks it won't bother anymore.:)
Post automatically merged:

Yes .... Now try my one .
I assume u meant this.

MagsSeven

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
thank you.. The game works perfectly

DruidOrion

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
This app is great! Thanks for the hard work Gourov! I used the APK version and it works perfectly fine. :)(y)

Humber

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I can't purchase any thing man zzzz evn though u said I could purchase but I can't can u ps check once

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I can't purchase any thing man zzzz evn though u said I could purchase but I can't can u ps check once
Have latest LP v857 and turn on 3rd and 4th switch .

shadowsblade37

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
hello, I have recently discovered this forum and community and am excited for it's potential. I purchased some SB Points to support the site and enjoy this hacked all. however despite the app being modded and launching fine, the free in app purchases it claims to have are false. the in app store in completely non functional. I can't even talk anything in the in app store. please respond and Inform me of a solution.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
hello, I have recently discovered this forum and community and am excited for it's potential. I purchased some SB Points to support the site and enjoy this hacked all. however despite the app being modded and launching fine, the free in app purchases it claims to have are false. the in app store in completely non functional. I can't even talk anything in the in app store. please respond and Inform me of a solution.
Screenshot ???

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
here it is, opens fine and shows your username and the thing on app open but I can't tap anywhere to actually use the hack, sorry to bother you
Everything looks good ... But why you can't tap ??? You have LP v1.8.7 right ??? and please turn the 3rd and 4th switch on.

shadowsblade37

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
omg I'm so sorry to waste your time. this was like I said, my first time on this site, I didn't know what LP was and all other mod apk I had before didn't work that way, where can I download?

i found it in your instructions and I'm downloading now. thanks for your patience and quick response. sorry again

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
It's ok man ... Don't hesitate to ask any further assistance if required :)
omg I'm so sorry to waste your time. this was like I said, my first time on this site, I didn't know what LP was and all other mod apk I had before didn't work that way, where can I download?

i found it in your instructions and I'm downloading now. thanks for your patience and quick response. sorry again

shadowsblade37

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
:/ I'm still getting absolutely nothing when I tap on shop items, nothing happens at all.i have 3rd and 4th switch and I reinstalled the app through LP after deleting it

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
:/ I'm still getting absolutely nothing when I tap on shop items, nothing happens at all.i have 3rd and 4th switch and I reinstalled the app through LP after deleting it
No pop up ??? Or no error massage ??? Installed LP v8.5.7 right ??? It's strange and I am afraid I can't help in this case. Maybe you have turned off IAP for your device or something else. If mod not works it would give error massage like "failed to purchase" or "purchase canceled".
Well you can ask for returning SB Points if you want.

ryladante

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thought I would give this mod a try, and it works perfectly. I simply turned on the 2 switches as stated, and can buy anything I need. Great mod, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.