LP mod apk Life Simulator - Realistic Life Simulation Game - v1.05 - LP Mod apk - Free In App Purchases

Feedbacks

• 4.1/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

sammax71

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 3 years
Life Simulator - Realistic Life Simulation Game - LP Mod apk - Free In App Purchases

Life Simulator - Realistic Life Simulation Game v1.05

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: sammax71
Type of release: Free

Download Link (how to download?)
🔒 Hidden content
You need to hit the "Like" button or to Reply to this Thread it in order to unlock this hidden content. Stuck? Watch this video and make sure you're logged in.Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

• Super realistic life simulation game where YOU make all the life choices!

Life Simulator is a realistic life simulation game that is both fun and educational! Choose a starting life scenario and see if you can go from rags to riches! Start as an uneducated bum living on a park bench and end as a yacht driving CEO living in a mansion.

The game contains subtle lessons about financial investment, relationship, career, time management, and life philosophies. Life is a balancing act between health, happiness, mental sanity, and wealth constrained by our limited lifespan, you get to decide how you want to live your life. There are many ways to win!

Features include:

👱15+ starting life scenarios (high school dropout, indebted college student, etc)
    💎10+ unlockable perks
    ✈Travel to different countries
    🏆Multiple achievable life goals
    🏠Lease, buy and rent out different properties
    🏎Buy a sports car, a private jet, a yacht and more
    🌴Take a break, go camping, go to a concert, or go on an international vacation
    👨‍❤️‍👨Meet, date, propose and marry partners with different personalities
    👶Have children and watch them grow to adulthood
    📚Earn degrees and learn life skills
    💼Get a job and climb your way to the top, or buy a car and drive for Uber
    🎧Produce YouTube videos, make apps, or release tracks as a DJ
    🍔Eat unhealthy fast food or learn to cook and make healthier meals
    💰Save money, earn interest, or get bank loan
    📈Invest your money and play the stock market
    🎰Buy lottery tickets and pray for the jackpot
    🐶Buy pets and feed them treats
    🏦Check your weekly cash flow for a view of your finances
    🎲Many random events to make things interesting

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Free In App Purchases

• • App not installing and you're running Android 11 or higher? Then try to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here., This is a SPLIT APK. In order to install this, you need to install the "Split APK Installer " App on your phone. Then, open it, tap on"Install APKs" and select the downloaded file in order to install it. If the app doesn't install for some reason, open the settings at the top-left of Split APKS Installer and enable the "Sign APK" option and then try again.

• App not installing and you're running Android 11 or higher? Then try to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank sammax71 and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mindvacation.lifesimulator

Downloaded 134 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sbenny's Girl
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 5 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

sammax71

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 3 years
it works now just gotta fix somethings
I'll take that as an apology then. Accusing me of posting a mod that doesn't work.

That's another reason why I've stopped uploading games on this site. Get fed up with people like you saying mods don't work when it's them that don't have their apps set up correctly 🙄

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I'll take that as an apology then. Accusing me of posting a mod that doesn't work.

That's another reason why I've stopped uploading games on this site. Get fed up with people like you saying mods don't work when it's them that don't have their apps set up correctly 🙄
I can feel you dear sammax71, this is the main reason most of the truly skilled and passionate modders leave. Especially in this case, where a mod is provided for free but you still get insults and offenses from ungrateful people like that guy we banned yesterday. I bet if the mod was set at an insanely high price like 30000 SB Points, you would've only found respectful and mature people instead.

sammax71

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 3 years
I can feel you dear sammax71, this is the main reason most of the truly skilled and passionate modders leave. Especially in this case, where a mod is provided for free but you still get insults and offenses from ungrateful people like that guy we banned yesterday. I bet if the mod was set at an insanely high price like 30000 SB Points, you would've only found respectful and mature people instead.
I hear what you're saying Sbenny but I don't think it's really justified to charge for a LP Mod considering its something that everybody could do for themselves.

It used to be fun to try to find a game that LP worked on and then create the mod apk and upload it. I used to get satisfaction out of the thought that if one person downloaded it and had fun for ten seconds then it was worthwhile. I certainly didn't do it to get thanks from anyone but I absolutely didn't do it to get insulted and told by people that it doesn't work. I mean what would be the point in uploading a mod apk that didn't work? What would be gained by that? The 350 SB cash that I rarely spend?

I know we've had a disagreement in the past and I said I wouldn't post again but if there was any chance of me calming down and continuing in the future then what's happened in this thread has definitely put paid to that. There's no way I'm putting myself out to help anybody on this site again.

If it wasn't for the fact that it can be handy to get a paid apk for free occasionally from your site I would ask you to close the account. One thing I've tried to do is stop all email communications. I feel like I've unchecked all boxes but I still get an email if somebody replies to a post I started. If you're able to maybe you could check my account and see if I've missed anything that needs disabling to stop emails coming to me. I know you probably think I could just ignore them but it's a bit of OCD in me that if I get an email I have a compulsion to look what it was about.

Keep up the good work with all your mods and I wish you all the best for the future 👍🏻

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
@sammax71 I agree with your choice honestly, if I wasn't also the Admin of this community, I'm not sure I'd keep doing what I do here everyday, but at least they get what they deserve when they pass the limit, either by getting banned or warned, and I'm glad I can take action when needed to do the right thing 😊

Have a nice day!

Life Simulator - Realistic Life Simulation Game - v1.05 - LP Mod apk - Free In App Purchases was released by sammax71 and 4746 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like Life Simulator - Realistic Life Simulation Game - v1.05 - LP Mod apk - Free In App Purchases at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.

You might also like:

Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Get Paid

Here at Sbenny.com you can get paid for your SB Points, so if you're a talented modder, or if you have enough determination, and you decide to aim for the Elite Mod Squad title, you'll be able to sell your SB Points here, using your favourite payment methods.