LIMITED TIME ONLY! REDEEM 500 SB CASH AS COMPENSATION GIFT! [LOTTERY ONLY]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,682 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Hello everyone,

we're proud to announce the Lottery has been revisited and improved, and the previous draw date is now correctly displayed. To compensate all the users who, in the meantime, purchased the Lottery item and some Tickets, we're rewarding all the users owning the Lottery item with 500 SB Points as compensation gift.

Similarly to our previous redeem even, all you'll have to do will be to paste your Redeem Code here: -> REDEEM PAGE <- and you will receive immediately 500 SB Points as compensation gift after submitting it.

Please note you're not allowed to share the Redeem Code with anyone, and this code can be seen only by users who purchased the Lottery item.

The Redeem Code can be found in this page:

🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
in the description of the Lottery, you'll find it in this format: "CODEHERE" and you'll have to use the code between the quote marks to succesfully redeem your prize (example CODEHERE without ""). You cannot access the link if you don't have the Lottery item.

I hope you appreciate our initiative to compensate users even tho I'm sure you're going to spend them all in less than 30 seconds :lol:

Please note this code will be vaild until June, 15th 2018.

FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T ACCESS THE LOTTERY EVEN IF THEY ALREADY BOUGHT THE ITEM, PLEASE GO TO YOUR INVENTORY BY CLICKING HERE -> MY INVENTORY <- AND ENABLE THE LOTTERY ITEM.

For any questions or feedbacks regarding the Lottery system, please reply below.

Have a nice day,

Sbenny

Last edited:

AryStone

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
That was very kind of you. Thank you.

StarShira

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Status
Not open for further replies.