Looking for Advice

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,726 happy users since 2014.
Register

bunnylove

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hello everyone!
I would like some advice on which smartphone to buy among the models that, by doing some research, more or less, have the characteristics I am looking for. I am looking for a mid-range phone ( which costs a maximum of 500 euros), which has a great camera (I love take picture!), a durable battery and also a fairly performing operating system.
These are the smartphones that I selected:
Xiaomi MI 10T
Asus Zenfone 7
Samsung Galaxy A52 or A72
Asus Rog Phone 3
(the price of this is high, but I've read it's a great phone, so maybe with a discount I can buy it)
Which of these, in your opinion, is better? You can also suggest other models if you know any.
My phone (Asus Zenfone Selfie) is still working despite the years, but I notice that the battery is starting to have some little problems. Maybe for another year it resists. Would it be better if I wait until next year so that I can take advantage of the lower prices and the release of new models?

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
I suggest you to go for the Xiaomi MI 10T as that's a Beautiful phone with superb specifications. It has Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 which is one of the top line processors so no more performance issues. And well the cameras both rear (64MP + 13MP + 5MP) and front (20MP) are also Great so you will get beautiful photos :) now coming to the battey it comes with a 5000 MAH Battery which for me lasts for 2 days (my mobile also has a 5000 MAH Battery). Moreover it comes with a 33W charger which is indeed fast. The display is 6.67 inches big and the resolution is FHD + (refresu rate is 144hz) so overall the display is also amazing as per my opinion.

So I would suggest you to go for the MI 10T, though its up to you but MI 10T is what I recommend.

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
I know dear but you have given us the options only. Its my mistake to reply on your old thread. Sorry for that.
ah no worries :p was just telling that MI 11 has arrived and no need to be sorry :)

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month