💬 Review Love Esquire by Titan1757

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,746 happy users since 2014.
Register

Titan1757

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Love Esquire

Love Esquire is a romantic-comedy visual novel/dating sim with a touch of old-school RPG combat. In this game, you're not a famous knight, but a good-for-nothing squire who's on a quest to find man's greatest pleasure.

Review:
Personally I liked the game you can go through it without the usual buy diamonds from the shop to go through the storyline it's old school RPG features are really cool, The visuals are great and the art style is Fantastic. Storyline is great with a lot of funny plots and jokes the funniest part is that you are the joke most of the time but not in a bad way ( you'll get what I mean when you play the game ), The relationships with the other main characters actually advance based on how much you give attention to that certain character so actual relationship development a little bit close to real life, If you didn't choose the diamond locked options it doesn't stop you from developing through the game the option of the diamond is to go through the game faster and some extra scenes, you can also grind diamonds through ads, also NO POP UP ADS which is somewhat amazing these days. Based on your choices and training as a squire you will get a good ending or bad ending and many different endings based on your choice of romance. Oh and did i mention the background music is great too !

Would you recommend this to other users? It is a Great Game all in all If you are interested in romance type of games with old school vibes and a lot of funny scenes with a LOT of sexual innuendos.

Definitely Would recommend if you are a guy over 18 and willing to spend everyday laughing at yourself because of the stupid choices you're gonna make, which are somewhat unavoidable :ROFLMAO:

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐