Mod apk Love Ice Rink - Otome Dating Sim Otome game v1.030 Unlimited Gems (New)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,133 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.0/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Myo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Can someone teach me how to download this ? I've been trying and I can't seem it figure it out. 😭😭

picara93

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Can someone teach me how to download this ? I've been trying and I can't seem it figure it out. 😭😭
You just need to download the two files (one is an apk and the other is a zip), install the apk, but without opening, and then extract the zip file (it extracts in a folder with some files) into the obb folder of your phone. To be honest, I extract it with the computer and then copy paste the folder into the obb folder of both the sd card and the internal memory of my phone, and it worked for me!

Larosca

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Bruh is a great place to work for and I am very excited about this opportunity and I look forward to

Love Ice Rink - Otome Dating Sim Otome game v1.030 Unlimited Gems (New) was released by Debby and 8297 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.