Mod apk Love Story * Love & Sex Stories V 1.3.2 + mod With LP * Free In App Purchases * Diamonds * (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,737 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marialisa

LP Mod Queen ? From Sbennytopia ??
Member for 4 years

Love Story * Stories of love and sex V 1.3.2

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Marialisa
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 27 times

• We feature collections of taboo interactive stories that are talked about! What's your?

" So, girls, are you ready for a special role and exciting new stories every week? Love Story: Stories Of Love And Sex In English presents you the fantastic collection of exciting erotic couple games and different stories for lovers of Webelinx love and adventure stories around the world! Our interactive and romantic stories will take you on a journey of romance, drama, fantasy, passion, sex and adventure filled with life choices and tough decisions! unique true love games and live your interactive taboo story to the fullest!

Love Story: Love And Sex Stories In Italian, Features

Erotic games with life choices with yourself as the main actor!
    Role Playing - Style your look, choose a name and find the perfect outfit!
    Sex Games - New stories of couples in love every week!
    Interactive Stories - Fall in love, reveal secrets and live in worlds of infatuation!
    Love Games - Make choices to change the course of your breathtaking love story!
    Virtual Life - Choose your story from the collection of interactive games for girls!

Choice love and relationship games bring a unique concept that allows you to choose your story and transform the fantasy story with every decision you make. Sexy and romantic games for girls guide you through exciting chapters and love stories in an interactive choice game experience. Start your journey with a brilliant and inspiring “TAKE ME BY THE STARS” love story and discover breathtaking worlds that are waiting for you! Are you ready for new chapters and new stories? Are you ready for a role in erotic games with simulation, love and passion? Love Story: Love And Sex Stories In Italian, offers you games for girls - unforgettable love stories with many chapters and unexpected twists! Take on dramatic events as you choose your own path through our collection of original short stories. There is something for all women and girls! Download and find your sex and romantic life games, best games for girls! "

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Free purchases in App * Diamonds *

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Love.Story

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
Can't get past the loading screen and then this pops up
the game works perfectly i don't understand why
Can't get past the loading screen and then this pops up
Delete the game and the file manager folder where the game is, and download it again and install it with Lucky Patcker, let me know thanks

Ife

Sbennytopia's Asocial Pirate 🏴‍☠️
Member for 5 years
Won't work for me 😭😭. Do I need to do anything?

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
Won't work for me 😭😭. Do I need to do anything?
Did you delete the game and download it again and install it with Lucky Patcker? Do you have Samsung mobile?

Kylie021088

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hey all, little confused, just purchased the mod went to download it and it says file has been removed?
Anyone know anything about this?
Many thanks
Kylie

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
Hey all, little confused, just purchased the mod went to download it and it says file has been removed?
Anyone know anything about this?
Many thanks
Kylie
The mod was deleted because I updated the game yesterday

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User