LOVESTRUCK DISCUSSION

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,321,605 happy users since 2014.
Register

LadyHofAvalon

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
PRIDE SPECIAL 2018

HOLYYY HECK GUYS!!!!

so just awhile ago, lovestruck released the new pride special and I just wanted to share the HYPE bc WOW I've been brought up, down, to the heavens, and back to the ground all over as I read through it!!!! My brain is still in keyboard smash mode, it IS just that good.

It's set back in NY, also known as where Astoria Fate's Kiss is set-- and we have a LOT of characters this year, so go on and read it through!!!❤❤❤

Come share your thoughts about it-- even the game, its specials, your fave li, ANYTHING!!! ahskdl right now I'm still processing, but feel free to scream with me🤓🤓🤓

reiiisan

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I played Atlas the other day and his story was nice. A little repetitive with the whole space persecution thing going on, but still enjoyable nonetheless. He was also randomly grumpy, which was funny.

Aida

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Medusa is still the best <3
Medusa is an absolute bae <3
Has anyone played the Tyrian chapters from Starship Promise? I felt bad when I was playing through Atlase's route and immediately wanted to romance Tyrian when he appeared. I have a soft spot for childhood friends routes, lol.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Haha, have you read Love and Protect at all?

shbu

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Guys, I've recently started playing this game and I'm so hooked! :D Hope there soon will be mod with free tickets, also, because I'm so hyped to read them all!
I've read Atlas' story first, it was nice, but like @reiiisan said, a little repetitive.
I'm currently on AFK, I started with a Hades route, but he started getting on my nerves really badly, so I've read first two seasons and switched to Astraeus route and, honestly, he is currently my favorite of them all. I know a lot of people hate on him, but I just love that route (at least for now xD).

Jiny

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hi all!

It has been over 2 months, but I hope this discussion is not dead! I haven't played Lovestruck in a super long time. Its probably been almost 2 years. Recently I wanted to play it again, but I saw that its mod development has ended here.

I was just curious to know how have you guys "coped" with this? And do you still play the game without free premium choices?

If it didnt bother/affect you that much, that's great! But if it was your favorite game (or one of your favorites), do you play other games now instead? Or maybe you spend your time doing different activities?

Looking forward to reading your responses! 😁

Heythereyall

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I have been playing different otome games that have been modded , also I have been playing WTNC, amazing game btw on pc. I had Finals so honestly it kinda helped because I couldn't think much of Lovestruck. But now that it's ending, I'll probably go back to learning how to draw and stuff. No I have not been playing the one without the mod cause I'm a broke student so I have no way to pay for this game 😂 I sometimes miss though.

D

Deleted member 182889

Personally, I play Choices: Stories you play alot. I am actually replaying The Royal Romance right now, getting ready for it's spinoff books that are coming out soon. 🙂
Hey choices fellow 😊 I play choices too and I have replayed TRR like 5 or 6th times already. I'm an old player 😅

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Hey choices fellow 😊 I play choices too and I have replayed TRR like 5 or 6th times already. I'm an old player 😅
Same here, I downloaded choices for the first time back when they were beta testing it, and I fell in love with it instantly.