💬 Review Magic Tiles 3 v9.096.002 (Unlimited Money) (updated) by nomevisss

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,979 happy users since 2014.
Register

nomevisss

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 1 year
Name of the app you are reviewing: Magic Tiles 3 v9.096.002 (Unlimited Money) (updated)

Link to the content on our site you're reviewing (optional): Magic Tiles 3 v9.096.002 (Unlimited Money) (updated) Mod apk

A musical app skill to tap the squares at the screen, at the rhymnt of different popular songs of the moment.

Review:
It's a fun, casual game where you have a wide range of different type of songs and languages to play at the app, tapping the squares at the rhymnt of the song and from two different skill levels (easy and difficult).

I like the selection, and the fact you can see the youtube videos whilst you're playing, it's fun and entertaining, specially with songs you have listen at the radio but have never seeing who sings it or if it even have a video; it's an appreciated feature the app have.

The skill level it's comfortable; i wish it have more options from easy, medium, difficult and another word to express the complexity of the tapping from the squares.

I don't like the interface to search up for songs as a free player, the currency it's ok and you can find it whilst you keep playing, and then you can unlocked for the difficult level.

I'll like the songs could be to the fullest, instead of just half minutes, this it's most for songs that are longer. After playing the songs you like in the two different difficulties, grinding a little bit for the gems; it gets boring very fast.

Would you recommend this to other users? If you're curious and want to kill time, yes.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐