Mod apk Magium v2.07 !! Unlimited Stats Point , All Books Unlocked And New Save/Restore Data Feature!! (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,874 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebie king

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
😭😭😭 Thank you so much. I finally watched it then tried it and it worked God bless you man.

Fisk

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I haven't logged in into Sbenny since April, life has been very hectic. This was a pleasant surprise. I will be downloading this later.

StanNyro

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Apart the saves everything work for me

lanceducal

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
The mod is great, thank you very much
Post automatically merged:

The mod is great, thank you very much

ibsaiojajsoa

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hello sir,
I have purchased the game at previous version and there was this update.. so when i tried to download the latest mod and install with the previous mod from of magium already installed. Just to not lose game progress..
it says i have already used the license thing of 2 devices
But as best i remember i didn't install it on any other device..
So, i request you to help me with these as i have been using sbenny apps for a while now
thank you
best regards

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Hello sir,
I have purchased the game at previous version and there was this update.. so when i tried to download the latest mod and install with the previous mod from of magium already installed. Just to not lose game progress..
it says i have already used the license thing of 2 devices
But as best i remember i didn't install it on any other device..
So, i request you to help me with these as i have been using sbenny apps for a while now
thank you
best regards
Use the latest license then.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
it shows the same issue with the latest as well
Well it's mostly never happens that you update a game and suddenly license capped. Unfortunately I can't help you here.

Dplpjc

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Thanks it was really hard to understand at first but I got it now

Dplpjc

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
A more simplified way to unlock i app purchases is to just LP the inapp purchases for this game is to click the one for Amazon to get the inapp purchases
Edit: lucky patcher is selfish sometimes so if what I said earlier doesn't work just launch it from lucky patcher

Last edited:

Dankadon

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Screenshot_20211027-191547_Magium.jpg

Hello, when I try to confirm my stats it doesn't go through. When I go into my stats everything is still green and it still has the confirm changes button. Is there any way I can fix that?

Status
Not open for further replies.