Mod apk Mahjong Treasure Quest v2.19.2 Unlimited Gold & Infinite Lives (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,325 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
Mahjong Treasure Quest v2.19.2 Unlimited Gold & Infinite Lives (updated)

Name of the game: Mahjong Treasure Quest

Version: v2.19.2

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
  • Join the enchanting journey of Sophie and her companion, Oliver the cat, across the picturesque fantasy lands and dungeons!
    Features of Mahjong Treasure Quest for Android
    • Develop your own strategy with the tools available to you
    • Hundreds of levels to challenge you
    • Play bonus levels such as timed quests and exclusive puzzles to spice things up
    • Receive regular game updates with new characters, levels, and quests
    • Be social! Get help from your Facebook friends and compete with them
    Mahjong Treasure Quest is always there for you no matter where you are, whether at home, on the road, in a plane, or on a subway. Download the MOD APK for free now!

• Google Play Store Link:
    Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vizorapps.mahjong
    MOD Features:
    • Unlimited Coins (increase instead of decreasing)
    • Unlimited Lives
    Notes: expeditions has been fixed and now they work fine with this mod.

YouTube Video:
    😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Debby and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
    Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: Debby

Download Link(s):
    Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
    Downloaded 61 times

Some girl

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
    Member for 6 years
    Thanks, looks like a fun game

Froggy55

Lurker Lv0️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    Hope it works thank you
    Post automatically merged:

Can you amount of coins so I can buy the tile sets 9 coins is not enough thanks

This is a corrected post can you please fix the amount of coins so I can buy the tile sets 9 coins is not enough thanks

I owe you an apology this works great I did not no that the coins multiply exponentially thank you for your hard work

Last edited:

Mamg

Lurker Lv0️⃣
    Member for 4 years
    Help please!?

Sorry if this is a stupid question but when I hit download on the link where does it go on my iPad for me to then install it??

DarthVoda

Savage Lv6️⃣
    Member for 6 years
    So this is strange: searched for this game and saw that in the older version a comment was left by the modder announcing an update to a newer version. However, upon selecting the link to the newer game mod, I am directed to a thread that seems to contain the same older version (12.9.2 ; whereas the newest version is 12.9.5), but with new comments on it. So I'm wondering if maybe, in her haste of providing the most up-to-date versions of her mods, might've mislabeled the version number for this new one...? Gonna try it out regardless, haha! Thank you @Debby!!!

Edit: this mod works flawlessly!! Not even any prompt to update to newer version, which makes me think that the version of the mod as stated above is a typo (again, current version in playstore is 12.9.5). Alls you need to do to build up your coins is keep playing levels, any of them old or new. Then, at the end of each level when you pick a chest, pick all three. You only need 3 coins for the second chest, and then you'll need to pay 9 coins to open the third chest. As long as you have at least three coins when you first pass level, you will build enough up so as to never run out of them! Cheers!!

Last edited:

Marzia62

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
    Member for 4 years
    Ciao, ho cliccato per scaricare questa apk + modo... Ora cosa devo fare?

Marzia62

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
    Member for 4 years
    Grazie, sono riuscita a scaricare l'apk e funziona... Però mi si chiude spesso il gioco e devo riaccedere e ogni volta che entro nel gioco mi appare la finestra di conferma che l'ho scaricato da sbenny.com... A volte devo riavviare il tablet perché mi dice che non sono connessa: ma sono sempre connessa. Però sono comunque contenta :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.