Male vs Female

Hello there, guest! Nice to see you here 😊 Join our community to meet our family, chat with us, start a discussion and a lot more!

Register

GegeS

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 3 years
Suggestions:
->I think it's best to start on a lower figure...say 50 or 100? Or perhaps use a poll instead, so that it's less confusing. I'm not sure if that's possible but if it is; it would prevent spam voters (but not "flying voters" ~ no offence).

->Considering that this is literally a "tug of war" game with numbers.
If the the base figure is 1000, we will need at least around 3000 members or if one gender generates at least 1000 votes before the other gender gets a chance to react, but that's unlikely.
I kinda agree with the lower figure. Because not even if we start at 10, we cannot finish this quickly. Because it keep back on around 10. The lowest was at 996? So how about we skip the 990 and just go for 10 ?

-1, so its 7 now?
(997)

Wait a minute. Does that mean all female are positively, while all male are negativity?
Wow, okay then. 😅

Nikoa

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
I kinda agree with the lower figure. Because not even if we start at 10, we cannot finish this quickly. Because it keep back on around 10. The lowest was at 996? So how about we skip the 990 and just go for 10 ?

-1, so its 7 now?
(997)

Wait a minute. Does that mean all female are positively, while all male are negativity?
Wow, okay then. 😅
It's not meant to be finished quickly.

GegeS

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 3 years
Based on current trend, it could be forever unfinished. 😅

Promote yourself at Sbenny.com: become a Sponsor now!