Match The Description Contest!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,137 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Heya'll, dropping another random contest :3
I thought of this for nearly a month but I'm too lazy to post it until now, surprises? Good xD

Anyway, like usual, please read the descriptions on what you need to do carefully and while I appreciate you keeping this place clean, feel free to comment for any questions if you're confused about my explainations (I'm pretty bad at wordings) or you're just feel like chatting, though it should not goes off topic.
Get it? Good.

Today's topic is about a game called "Magium", my all time favorite text based game. Now hear me out, the contest doesn't requires any knowledges about this game so no one will be getting more advantages than others. Though if you read to this point and haven't play the game, BE WARN that there may be potential spoilers on the characters and I'll try to keep them in a spoiler tag. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

What To Do And The Requirements:
To join, you need to comment bellows 1 picture you drew/found somewhere about a specific character based on the given descriptions, you'll have multiple options so keep reading.

If it isn't obvious, the "characters" are from the game I mentioned, "Magium".
Bellow, there will be a list of names and descriptions for every single one, after reading all of them, pick a character that you like and leave a comment with the name you chose and a picture referencing them.
(LAST CHANCE TO GO BACK, THE NAMES WON'T BE CENSORED IN THE PARTICIPANT'S COMMENTS SO I DON'T WANNA HEAR COMPLAINS ABOUT IT IF YOU READ THAT FAR)

Noted that I want a picture of someone who best describes the character you chose (in your opinion), not their fan arts. That defeat the damn point, but anyway, next is the rules.

Rules:
1. Each person post only 1 picture.
2. Follow the general rules of the forum itself.
3. Have common senses.

Ignoring any of them and my warning to fix your mistake will results in disqualifications and your entry to this contest ignored.

Characters Descriptions And Potential Spoilers:
This is where it start, again, just choose a character and find a picture that matches their descriptions.
Name: Barry

Description: Barry, our main protagonist, is notably described as an average-looking human male with an expressive face that tends to give away his bluffs under stress. Although he underwent several months of physical training in preparation for the tournament, he is often teased for being scrawny. Barry wears a long-sleeved shirt with buttons, pants, and a belt with a dagger hanging from it.

Name: Daren (your typical knight in armor to the rescue)

Description: Daren is a bald, dark skinned male around his mid-40s with an X-shaped scar on his forehead. He usually wears a heavy armor with a breastplate that covers as much as possible, but does not wear a helmet. He uses a shield and a sword as a weapon, both of which are heavily enchanted.

Name: Kate (she's cold, and that's not an ice joke)

Description: Kate has a slim and tall figure, with long black hair, fair skin, usually a serious look in her face. Based on the book's path, she could also have a light burn scar on the left side of her face, although it's mentioned that it appears similar to a tattoo and compliments her feral beauty. She usually wears leather pants, a long sleeved white blouse and a green, hooded cloak.

Name: Hadrik (adventurous drunkard)

Description: Hadrik appears as a dwarf in his mid-40s, often with a big grin and jolly laughter resembling a friendly tavern owner's. He usually wears a leather armor and boots, and has a black beard that reaches down to his chest.

Name: Eiden (mysterious)

Description: Eiden is described as a young man in his late teens, no older than twenty, and presumably 18. In his first appearance, he is wearing loose pants and a loose tunic, "not much different from clothes one would normally change into before going to bed" and often dons a polite smile with his eyes closed and his hands in his pockets.

Name: Melindra (mysterious)

Description: Melindra appears as a young 19 year old girl with a rather cute face, which is nicely complemented by her light-brown hair that she wears in a high ponytail. The silken pajama clothes that she is wearing in broad daylight may look a bit ridiculous at first sight, but the ones that Melindra is wearing seem to have been chosen with a bit more care, from an aesthetical point of view. Also, unlike regular pajamas, while these clothes definitely look comfortable to move in, they also seem to have been designed to fit in a way that highlights the slim frame of her body and the shape of her breasts.

Name: Rose (she's just nice)

Description: Rose has a long auburn hair, a thin waist and a warm smile with soft and feminine facial features, including light-brown eyes that radiates kindness. She usually wears an auburn dress that matches her hair and carries a bag of herbs. She appears to be somewhere in mid twenties.

Name: Flower (the first half)

Description: Flower is a girl around 9 years old who has a warm expression on her face and long red hair that almost reaches her waist. She is about 4 feet tall. She usually wears a golden amulet around her neck, a gray tank top shirt, large pants commonly worn by clowns and no shoes. She normally has a green eye color, but it turns to red when she is angry.

Name: Leila (...)

Description: Leila is a frail looking girl with silver hair. She is at least one head shorter than our main protagonist. She wore a simple beige blouse, short leggings that seem comfortable to move in, and wooden sandals. She also wears two knives on her belt as weapons.

Name: TYRANT (very convenient name)

Description: A Red Scaled Dragon. The overgrown lizard with wings, claws and fangs type. He's also the self proclaimed "King Of All Dragon".

Prizes:
Once again, a relatively easy contest so 10 winners, 1k each. Plus, I'll choose my favorite out of all of them and gift you an Avatar Frame of your own choosing (except the Hell one of course :3)

Some random note, I got most of these descriptions from the wiki of course with some cut here and there. And I'm not apologizing for anyone who got spoiled out the characters, you'll have to be on another level of ignorant if that happens xD
Anyway, hope that wasn't too complicated, good luck and have fun everyone!
(Oh yeah, and this lasts a week so 9th October)

Last edited:

MrParth

On Discord- Parth Bhagat#0001
Member for 2 years
Hey!!!
I am Back on Sbenny !

ROSE
tumblr_ptbmfbwGYU1s9wyuu_1280.png

Description: Rose has a long auburn hair, a thin waist and a warm smile with soft and feminine facial features, including light-brown eyes that radiates kindness. She usually wears an auburn dress that matches her hair and carries a bag of herbs. She appears to be somewhere in mid twenties.

I think I found a perfect image as defined above 😀
Good Luck to all who are Participating 👍

Last edited:

DreadPirateQueen

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name: TYRANT (very convenient name)

Description: A Red Scaled Dragon. The overgrown lizard with wings, claws and fangs type. He's also the self proclaimed "King Of All Dragon".

Dragon_King.jpg

KymForGo

Just a Blob
Member for 3 years
Daren but Female Version :3
Pathfinder7_Paladin-1.jpg

Description:
A black mid-40's woman with a heavily enchanted armor, sword and shield. She doesn't like wearing a helmet (as she believes that it'll cover her vision xD). She goes through many adventures and started with a tragic life and wasn't very fortunate in her first years of living. She was given the chance by the gods and was gifted with the armors, knowledge, power, and weapons. She devotes herself on defeating the tyrannical king as a grace to the gods. She has a large x scar on her stomach which is hidden behind her armor, she also wears a heavy and large breastplate. She can be naive at times and be brave in wrong situations.

I think she's a great title as 'knight in shining armor ready to save the world'. Although she can be quite a fool when blinded with braveness and ignoring her knowledge (which is typical for a knight). She's probably a completely dominant or completely submissive in the relationship xD no in between. I believe she's a great character in very many points and fits multiple titles.

I wrote this all by myself :3

Last edited:

Ggg777788866

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
i think this is a good picture of barry good luck everyone!:)
1633186104737.png

might be a good picture of Kate, idk hope so though, gl everyone
1633186397894.png

Rose, gl everyone!
1633186524812.png

Post automatically merged:

Daren, gl everyone
1633186579429.png

Hadrik, hope you like it, gl everyone!
1633186707791.png

Eiden, gl everyone!
1633186802464.png

Last edited:

Azzel

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Name: Eiden (mysterious)

Description: Eiden is described as a young man in his late teens, no older than twenty, and presumably 18. In his first appearance, he is wearing loose pants and a loose tunic, "not much different from clothes one would normally change into before going to bed" and often dons a polite smile with his eyes closed and his hands in his pockets.

Attachments

Ggg777788866

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
sorry i didnt realise idk why i kinda just skipped that bit, thx for merging them though

VivecWolf

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Ladies and gentlemen,I give you Tyrant.A dragon of immense stature and fierce determination who proclaimed himself king of all dragon kin.Will no one challenge his title ? (No wonder given his intimidating appearance)
red dragon.jpeg

(picture found)

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Alright, it's only the first day, such a mess in here xD
So...*crack knuckles*...where do I start.

@mra4432 and @Ggg777788866, y'all went completely backwards, I said to find a picture that matches a description and you both just went and search up the names, didn't you? 👀
And seems like I haven't made it clear that there are some specific rules, I'll let y'all figure that one out.

@KymForGo, thank you for your comments reminding people but please let me handle it myself, start as less conversations as possible so it's easier for me to determine which mistake people make to ignore and which to correct (yes, there are boundaries and ignore means I just don't look at their comment, not letting it pass) UwU

The rests, note that I don't HAVE TO choose 10 winners and a lot of people seems to take the easy way and choose the Dragon, while I don't blame you for doing that, keep in mind that the more people piling on 1 category, the less I'll choose from that same category :3

Last edited:

KingSin03

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
image716791002.png

Description: Barry, our main protagonist, is notably described as an average-looking human male with an expressive face that tends to give away his bluffs under stress. Although he underwent several months of physical training in preparation for the tournament, he is often teased for being scrawny. Barry wears a long-sleeved shirt with buttons, pants, and a belt with a dagger hanging from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.