Match The Description Contest!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,115 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
what is magium about 🧐
It's a text based game with mages, mythical creatures and nonsenses xD
Anyway, like I said, the contest don't require you to know what the game and the story, just follow the instructions because that picture won't be accepted :3

MundaZaiNi

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 3 years
About a day left, last reminder to some people.

@MundaZaiNi, that is one picture of too many people, either it have to focus on 1 or just flat out 1 character.
@Locy22, I appreciate the dedications to draw something but please know just that isn't enough, if you want to have a chance, either follow the instructions and find a picture so draw it for "your little brother".

The one that posted fan arts or just plainly ignored the rule and posted more than 1 picture (if the extra pic isn't anything new and just the same character, I saw someone did, it's fine, also don't read that line and be a smartass and post the same character with different gears/clothings, that's not the same thing), they I won't bother mentioning. Just know that if you won't fix your mistake before I'm locking the thread, I'll ignore your post. Thank you (remember that you can comment to ask).
Attached 1 pic 2 pic my my profile signature attached pic

Itachi17

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Oh, sounds interesting, okay, now I introduce you to Barry and Rose. barry - rose she is kasamiGI, kasamiGI they are Barry and rose I hope they get along

Attachments

qwpanda

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
didnt notice someone uploaded the same pic as me XD can i post anothr one?? @KasamiGi

niuniu

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
this is for melindra ^^ her description made me think of belldandy from oh my goddess
miura-n315-a-belldandy-b001.jpg

qwpanda

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
rosee.jpg

For Rose (disregard my old post, didnt notice someone has the same pic in earlier thread)

Description: Rose has a long auburn hair, a thin waist and a warm smile with soft and feminine facial features, including light-brown eyes that radiates kindness. She usually wears an auburn dress that matches her hair and carries a bag of herbs. She appears to be somewhere in mid twenties.

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Congratulations to the 9 winners (I said I would choose less if there's too much on a category).
@Astara
@Max47 ⭐
@QuevinoBambino
@Somnath23
@Ineedyou2
@Voleuse
@Imoutochama
@Hassfizii
@jacobvaughn011

I've chosen some others and had them taken out when I check for fan arts. So anyway, I'll message a staff after this and send y'all the rewards, @Max47, yours is my favorite, feel free to message me one avatar frame (not 'Hell' OwO) and I'll send it to you.
Thank you everyone for participating, stay tuned for the next one! 😙

Status
Not open for further replies.