Match The Description Contest!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,252 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

zandy

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
download.jpeg

Description: Hadrik appears as a dwarf in his mid-40s, often with a big grin and jolly laughter resembling a friendly tavern owner's. He usually wears a leather armor and boots, and has a black beard that reaches down to his chest.

CliCk777

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Name: Rose (she's just nice)

Description: Rose has a long auburn hair, a thin waist and a warm smile with soft and feminine facial features, including light-brown eyes that radiates kindness. She usually wears an auburn dress that matches her hair and carries a bag of herbs. She appears to be somewhere in mid twenties.

:cry: its hard to find a photo carrying a bag of herbs

44b59d7edee9f4046b57677065c98127--red-velvet-dress-velvet-dresses.jpg

lon3lynation

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Name: Kate

273129dc325400e44b3a761b6bcb261a.jpg

It's not the exact description clothes-wise (green cloak) but I cannot get the character Root from Person of Interest out of my head as her FC.

Now I'm gonna look this game up and envision Kate as her when I play.

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
I don't care about this contest or whatever. Just kinda excited to see a fellow fan of the series. Can't explain how frustrating it became to play though. I always have a set way of playing so

SPOILER!!!!!!!!

Rose always dies to that mother ******* necromancer. Then the game ******** punishes you for that. Leila is awesome and sweet, but the whole Kate romance keeps putting that off cause I want Barry to ***** the ***** out of her. Then there is that new Lesathi (couldn't remember how to spell it) chick who is just kinda a *****, but you get all these super funny **** moments with her. And Kate starts to become super jealous. So far I've gotten to the part where Barry is now a certified badass and has discovered what the Magium is. But I need to go back and play it again.
Seems like you haven't play it much :3

There are ways to save Rose, it just depends on how you invest points.
I played through idk how many time and I can say I'm always intrigued!
The point system is pretty cool, it need some careful plannings and you don't actually need all of it for a "good" run but it's just not enough for you to complete every single scenarios and that's why it's so interesting.

Anyway, back to the topic, you CAN in fact save Rose and it's not mysterious about how. Merlindra, she's an annoying one but I'm pretty sure she was written supposingly to be annoying and it succeed but to me, she's not too annoying or unreasonable given the circumstances and what she is.
And tbh, Rose death isn't even a bad run, I like her and still prefer she stay alive but her death give way to another interesting story and more informations :3

Safiullah

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Leila frail looking girl with silver hair wears wooden sandal and keeps two knives in her belt as a weapon
download.jpeg

Jamsle

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
tumblr_pt0nnftMX11s9wyuu_1280.png

She usually wears leather pants, a long sleeved white blouse and a green, hooded cloak

Mikebsjln

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
maoo8.jpg

Barry wears a long-sleeved shirt with buttons, pants, and a belt with a dagger hanging from it.

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
About a day left, last reminder to some people.

@MundaZaiNi, that is one picture of too many people, either it have to focus on 1 or just flat out 1 character.
@Locy22, I appreciate the dedications to draw something but please know just that isn't enough, if you want to have a chance, either follow the instructions and find a picture so draw it for "your little brother".

The one that posted fan arts or just plainly ignored the rule and posted more than 1 picture (if the extra pic isn't anything new and just the same character, I saw someone did, it's fine, also don't read that line and be a smartass and post the same character with different gears/clothings, that's not the same thing), they I won't bother mentioning. Just know that if you won't fix your mistake before I'm locking the thread, I'll ignore your post. Thank you (remember that you can comment to ask).

qwpanda

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
for Melindra

Description: Melindra appears as a young 19 year old girl with a rather cute face, which is nicely complemented by her light-brown hair that she wears in a high ponytail. The silken pajama clothes that she is wearing in broad daylight may look a bit ridiculous at first sight, but the ones that Melindra is wearing seem to have been chosen with a bit more care, from an aesthetical point of view. Also, unlike regular pajamas, while these clothes definitely look comfortable to move in, they also seem to have been designed to fit in a way that highlights the slim frame of her body and the shape of her breasts.
images.jpeg-6.jpg

Mukeshff1212

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Daren

Description: Daren is a bald, dark skinned male around his mid-40s with an X-shaped scar on his forehead. He usually wears a heavy armor with a breastplate that covers as much as possible, but does not wear a helmet. He uses a shield and a sword as a weapon, both of which are heavily enchanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.