May the Fourth be with you!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,287 happy users since 2014.
Register

LittleMissNaNa

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Happy May the Fourth everyone! 💜 Any Star Wars fans here? What's your thoughts on the newest additions to the series?
Untitled-19-1.jpg

Spavvn

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
May the Fourth be with you! Just a casual Fan but i liked the Extendet Universe and I'm Not happy with them screwing it.:mad: And even worse, they ignored the existing story and lore, creating a protagonist who do anything she wants without training or experience.

Anikin had to train in the Force. Luke had to train in the Force. Even Palpatine had to train in the Force. But not Rey. Rey just has it.

The Force is female. 😩

dragonsurfer

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I liked rise of Skywalker ok. I wish they could have kept Mark Hamill and han solo in the story a bit longer. It is a little farfetched about the emperor being alive and Rey being his family. Nowhere in the movies did it ever mention him having offspring. He was already very old by the time Anakin was born.

dragonsurfer

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Also there was one other issue I found in the lore. Old Obi wan told Luke he must learn from yoda the Jedi master who taught him. But we know now that qui gon was his teacher right up until Yoda conferred on him the title of jedi master
Post automatically merged:

Another thing that I found interesting..when anakin said of killing the sand people, he said i killed them all, the women the children etc. You get an idea of the pain and death because yoda sensed a disturbance in the force. The book expanded on the level of carnage a little more.. Anakin spent days, maybe weeks killing all the sandpeople he could find. He almost exterminated their race from the planet. He killed tens of thousands maybe more. It was the very reason they were so skittish of Obi-Wan in a new hope. They know they were almost wiped out from existence by a single jedi.This act of hatred and revenge and bloodshed is what pushed anakin towards the dark side and gave him a sense of the power of it. A truly pivotal moment in the series, that could have been avoided if qui gon hadn't failed to secure anakins moms release from watto

Last edited: