💬 Review MeChat - Love secrets v2.13.0 Mod Apk (Unlimited Gems) [SB Mod Squad ] (updated) by nomevisss

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,056 happy users since 2014.
Register

nomevisss

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 1 year
Name of the app you are reviewing: MeChat - Love secrets v2.13.0 Mod Apk (Unlimited Gems) [SB Mod Squad ] (updated)

Link to the content on our site you're reviewing (optional): MeChat - Love secrets v2.13.0 Mod Apk (Unlimited Gems) [SB Mod Squad ] (updated) Mod apk

A game that recreate the Tinder interface as a game, where you can match with a relatively wide variety of characters where you can interact with them and see what happens.

Review:
I try this game some weeks ago out of curiosity to see what's going on with it, specially seeing it a lot on ads from different games i play every day; a huge budget coming from the business developer because i've seeing it for more than a full month and i imagine the same happens with other people.

Btw, i haven't try the modded game from the website, just the original app.

The good aspects of the game for me are the selection of characters, there's a little bit of everything; from human beings, to aliens, to furries, to deities, among other races... Lucian Roy, Brice Atkins, Johnny Roe, Kevin Sanders, Izumi Kai, Oliver Ortiz, Nathan Todd were some of my favorites storylines and characters. The visuals are great, too.

There's an effective surface believable aspect of the game, the way all the character write differently and use or not use emojis, you can differentiate who you are talking too. Also, the game have the option to turn on and off the 18 years old content, which was really appreciated because there's this false believe that animation have to be intrinsically infantile.

The dating mechanic it's pleasant most of the time; it's where stand out of the simulator dating games genre. Also, the game brings different possibilities to get gems, when you level up with the person of interest until lvl 5 were you can get the double of rewards, daily login, every one or two hours the ads for get 3 gems 5 times (a total of 15), and every 12 hours 5 or 10 gems (the latest after watching an ad), you can; with a guide of each character, enjoy as a free player.

The negative sides it's the fact that you can't choose your gender, even when the game it's trying to maintain gender neutral the storylines; it's not really enjoyable; they don't do a good work out of it, and it's difficult to maintain the writing because some characters do take out the fantasy of imagining. I think it's something that can be change by basically writing the story again with the specification of the biological genitals, if you still want to maintain the neutralnesses as a social gender.

I wish we can choose the type of sexual attitude we want, submissive, dominant or inter; depending of what you want for each character to feel, usually the behavior characters are having with your it's submissive.

The fact that you sometimes pay 14 gems for an option; from both the chat or the dating with the character you choose doesn't change the story going on, because the end it's basically cannon, the majority you end with it. Maybe it's a lot of work, if we compared to other game like Mystic Messenger were there's more than 4 ends with EACH CHARACTER.

The thing here it's that for each option 14 gems that don't dramatically the direction, doesn't worth it; and you shouldn't spend 75+ for each dating were the effect it's pretty much the same; and the action itself it's not great or worth it, too; you can earn gems relatively quickly if you search for the pictures or voice messages, but as quickly you get them it's very quickly to spend them for little reward.

Would you recommend this to other users? If you're boring and don't have anything better to do, yes.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐