Mod apk MeChat - Love secrets v3.5.0 Mod Apk (Unlimited Gems) [Sbenny Exclusive] (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,810 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 1.0/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kia6233

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
I hope my wifi can install this.... yes, bought 5 dollars worth sp points just to get this apk mod. Better then wasting 20 or more on the app itself tbh. So thank you for making this

odharerse

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
The game just doesn't launch, after the splash screen with mechat logo, it just crashes

HHB55

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
I was waiting for this update, since the previous was outdated and I would be unable to play the game until I download this. Previously I had spent money and made progress, it will be all lost if I can't play.

If I uninstall the app, and reinstall , now I am unable to play vanilla even if I wanted too. Anyone know how to remove or uninstall the root of this mod from your phone system completely until this mod is fixed?

While I was waiting , this latest update was posted. I downloaded it just now and like everyone else, the app opens to a white screen and then crashes still.

I have an android Samsung phone if this helps.

I eagerly await a patch for this mod, or I literally can't play the game unfortunately.

Last edited:

Darktoxic

The Fallen Angel
Member for 6 years
Yeah, I got the same problem. App crashes when I try to open it and it says "Mechat keeps stopping" 🙁

marymekssjsj

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
olá tudo bom eu odiei isso ok!
Post automatically merged:

Code:
Hello! How are you doing? Very well.

Irlandc

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Cool bro

Cool bro

Cool bro

origins948

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the mod, gonna test it out.

Edit: wasn't able to get it to launch

Last edited:
MeChat - Love secrets v3.5.0 Mod Apk (Unlimited Gems) [Sbenny Exclusive] was released by Daniel and 13740 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.