[MOD DLL] Time Clicker 5.0.3.12749914 Hacked (Steam)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,536 happy users since 2014.
Register

AndnixSH

Savage Lv6️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 8 years
1519739948718.png

Version: v5.0.3.12749914
Platform: Windows
VAC or other anti-cheat: No VAC, have CodeStage but nothing to worry about now
Internet Connection Required to Play? No

Game description:
Collect gold, upgrade your Click Pistol & hire a team of elite sharp-shoooters to help with defeating the enemies in this clicker idle game. Not a fan of micro-transactions? Then this is the perfect game for you, since it has no micro-transactions or hidden fees.

Link to game:
Code:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/385770/Time_Clickers/
Mod Features:
- No cooldown
- Free Artifacts upgrades
- Free weapon upgrades

Installation Instructions:
On Steam, open your game library
Right click on "Time Clicker" and select Properties. Click on Local files tab -> Browser local files
Navigate to \TimeClickers\TimeClickers_Data\Managed, rename original Assembly-CSharp.dll to Assembly-CSharporig.dll
Place modded Assembly-CSharp.dll.
Launch the game and enjoy

Credits to:
iAndroHacker

Download link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Last edited:

AndnixSH

Savage Lv6️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 8 years
going to try it
Post automatically merged:

Hey Mr iAndro, I believe you have put the original .dll file inside the zip archive. It's named Assembly-CSharp_bak_unprotected.dll and if renamed to Assembly-CSharp.dll and putting it on the steam folder won't give me any cheat.

Would you mind correcting it? thanks!
Mod still work for me. Try this file Download Time Clicker 12749914 (steam) DLL mod zip