Mod apk {Mod Menu} Knights of Pen & Paper 2 v2.6.23 Mod Apk

Does it work?

• 4.3/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

johnkittz

Savage Lv6️⃣
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 3 years
Title: {MOD Menu} Knights of Pen & Paper 2 v2.6.23 Mod Apk

Name of the game: Knights of Pen & Paper 2

Version: 2.6.23

Root needed? No

Internet required? No

Game Description:
The 10 floor dungeon features a campaign as a ghostly figure appears inside and revealing its mysteries. A boss fight of insane proportions awaits at the end. How long can you survive?

Prepare to join Knights of Pen & Paper 2 in a turn-based, retro style, pixel-art adventure full of danger, intrigue, and semi-appropriate cultural references!

Players portray both party and game master playing a tabletop RPG, and must assemble both their characters, and the challenges they will face.

"There's something genuinely pleasant about Knights of Pen and Paper 2, especially if you're a fan or tabletop role playing . It pokes fun, but it's always warm towards its subject matter.”- Pocket Gamer

"a great little RPG that presents excellent value for money with much to love.”- Continue Play

Great new things in Back To the Source!
• Psion and Druid: Two new character classes.
• Mega Dungeon: A 10-floor mega dungeon.Only the most tenacious of players can reach the final level, defeat the boss and solve its mystery.
• Expanded Skill Cap: As with the other expansions, the third expansion will increase skill maximums by 3 (from 15 to 18, 21 or 24, depending on how many expansions you own).
• New Enchantment Tier: final enchantment level of +5.

Main features:
• The ultimate retro role-playing simulation - again!
• Fully customizable party, from the players to the game room.
• Expanded equipment and crafting systems.
• All-new campaign featuring dozens of locations, sidequests, and dynamic dungeons.

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.paradoxplaza.kopp2
MOD Features:
- Add 5k Gold
- Add 5k Diamonds (Fixed)
- Heal Characters
- Restore Mana
- Set Chars to level 100

Note: sync error should be 100% fixed now.

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device.

Credits to: @johnkittz
@iAndroHacker for his unity MOD Menu tutorial
@Fearlessdeath for testing!

Download Link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to hit the "Like" button or to Reply to this Thread it in order to unlock this hidden content. Stuck? Watch this video and make sure you're logged in.Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Last edited:
Downloaded 3045 times

Frankenstein

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
Diamond out of sync, I am not sure you can add that, it might be server sided.

EDIT: The rest works great though, thank you!

EDIT2: Super great mod, been using the hacked save game ever since!

Last edited:

johnkittz

Savage Lv6️⃣
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 3 years
Diamond out of sync, I am not sure you can add that, it might be server sided.

EDIT: The rest works great though, thank you!
that's so weird.....I tested it on Nox and my galaxy both never got the out of sync error I was able to buy everything. I'll keep looking around for a fix hopefully I can find one!

Frankenstein

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
Could you change the set level to a user input level? Or a add level/bigger amount of exp?

The diamonds are still a no go for me. Tried on Nox as well.
Capture.PNG

johnkittz

Savage Lv6️⃣
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 3 years
Could you change the set level to a user input level? Or a add level/bigger amount of exp?

The diamonds are still a no go for me. Tried on Nox as well.
View attachment 1318
I could change it back to add around 20k - 30k exp instead of setting the level if that's good? also I'm gonna mess around a bit more with the diamonds I hope I can find a solution to this or its gonna eat me alive

Frankenstein

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
I could change it back to add around 20k - 30k exp instead of setting the level if that's good? also I'm gonna mess around a bit more with the diamonds I hope I can find a solution to this or its gonna eat me alive
Haha, I was thinking of if you can change the ad reward amount? It's 5 diamonds but if you change that to 5000 after viewing the video it's basically the same.

EDIT: I'd say 100k or 1 mil experience and 1mil gold.

Last edited:

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sbenny's Girl
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 5 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

{Mod Menu} Knights of Pen & Paper 2 v2.6.23 Mod Apk was released by johnkittz and 48761 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like {Mod Menu} Knights of Pen & Paper 2 v2.6.23 Mod Apk at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.

You might also like:

Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Get Paid

Here at Sbenny.com you can get paid for your SB Points, so if you're a talented modder, or if you have enough determination, and you decide to aim for the Elite Mod Squad title, you'll be able to sell your SB Points here, using your favourite payment methods.