Mod apk {Mod Menu} Knights of Pen & Paper 2 v2.6.23 Mod Apk

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,343 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.3/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Philr1976

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Everything is great with this mod apart from I can't get the diamonds working either. At first first it won't sync the data but eventually it does and it gives you the figure you already had or what you have from a beginning of a new game. I will keep a close eye on this topic. Only thing I need to complete from purchasing diamonds now is all the components to the game room.

johnkittz

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Everything is great with this mod apart from I can't get the diamonds working either. At first first it won't sync the data but eventually it does and it gives you the figure you already had or what you have from a beginning of a new game. I will keep a close eye on this topic. Only thing I need to complete from purchasing diamonds now is all the components to the game room.
I'm currently looking into the diamond problem I took a small break since I've been hard on modding the last few days. I have a tester so hopefully I can get this fixed if not then I'll find another to get diamonds besides directly adding them. if anybody wants to message me about anything please do so!

Philr1976

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm currently looking into the diamond problem I took a small break since I've been hard on modding the last few days. I have a tester so hopefully I can get this fixed if not then I'll find another to get diamonds besides directly adding them. if anybody wants to message me about anything please do so!
I tried uninstalling your version and reinstalling with a clean apkpure version using Lucky Patcher and keeping data and cache. Amazingly the diamonds was the amount you put in! I then tried to use the in-app purchasing patch from LP and it actually took me to the screen to save and restore the in-app purchase. Sadly none of the options worked for me. I tried many attempts to take those 4800 diamonds up for grabs but still out my reach....for now!

domipi

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you! Will check this out!

heis

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Cooool thanks

Aurora Heart

The Sakura ?
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Thank you for this mod. Appreciate it!

Kirei271

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Nice dude
Post automatically merged:

Nice dude

Mavin

⭐?️SBENNY MARSHAL?️⭐
Member for 6 years
Gonna try...thanks

{Mod Menu} Knights of Pen & Paper 2 v2.6.23 Mod Apk was released by johnkittz and 83614 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.