Modder of the Year?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,854 happy users since 2014.
Register

AlphaPremium

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
My first suggestion is? Bad idea. But I have another. We already have Modder of the Month, but why not something called Modder of the Year? Veteran and amateur modders can try to compete for the title Modder of the Year. My prize recommendation is 20,000 SB Points and the offer to become one of SBenny's staff members, plus upgrading to Pro. This should be once a year and should start on December 24. Just a suggestion, please don't be skeptical.

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
What are the requirements? The prizes seem almost too good to be true

Qwertyuiopasdf

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
The option to become a staff? That's a bad idea. All staff are handpicked. Making some random guy that we don't know is even ready, competent, or if they will abuse their power a staff is a bad idea

AlphaPremium

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Sigh...I resented the staff idea earlier...
Post automatically merged:

What are the requirements? The prizes seem almost too good to be true
A few modded games that sound great for players. And the modded games may need features that can excite those forum users.

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
Sigh...I resented the staff idea earlier...

A few modded games that sound great for players. And the modded games may need features that can excite those forum users.
Woah, that's it? And then you get to become staff and get pro membership? Dang that's unbelievable. Also why Dec 24?

AlphaPremium

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Woah, that's it? And then you get to become staff and get pro membership? Dang that's unbelievable. Also why Dec 24?
Basically to end the contest in January or am I being loco?

Plus apps that have unlocked pro, not much, I'm afraid.

Last edited:

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
I like that you are thinking out of the box, but becoming a staff member as a result of a contest just really isn't feasible. There is a certain skill set and a long list of requirements we look for in candidates for our staff teams to ensure that they would be up for the job. Furthermore, the only way to become a core staff team member is by being a Community Team member first, that way we can ensure that the people who are joining our teams are capable of the job and can maintain the demanding tasks that must be completed.

I do think you have a solid Idea with the modder of the year contest, though the logistics of it would need to be reviewed and the reward tweaked a bit. At this time, I am closing your suggestion, but moving it to our task list of suggestions to work on in the near future. If we are able to move forward with your suggestion, we will reach out to you to let you know.

Thank you again!