Mod apk Mojin: Immortal Seal (Offline Horror RPG)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,445 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DavidWilliams

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years

Mojin: Immortal Seal v3.1.1

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: DavidWilliams
Type of release: Free

Download Link (how to download?)
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

• Hello.
    Again I wanna share a hidden gem. This is an dark adventure game with rpg element called MOJIN: The Immortal Seal by developer they called themselves just like their game: Mojinfun.
    As a horror fan, this game really impressed me. Back then this game is online meaning it's need to be to connected to internet to play it, while the game is clearly a single player game.
    I asked personally to the developer by email to made the game can be played offline. And,,, surprisingly the game feature offline mode on the next update. I'm really happy for it because I know this game will not be wasted I n case if it the server shutdown in the future just like any other online only games which is usually just want a cash grab from players, and don't care about the artwork or the fans.

So the game Just shutdown it's server i think in 2018, so any IAP or cloud save will no longer works. it's taken by another developer called leiiting games, and re-released as Tomb Survivor (just meh naming).
    they added some voice acting in the cutscenes, but sadly it's online only game and now they stupidly shutdown it's server and the game no longer works if you try the apk yourself.
    But hey we can still play the original MOJIN a full horror adventure with all the stage unlocked (because the developer choose to unlocked it for the last update, it's very nice of them).
    And we can still unlock the characters available by playing it.

It's really underrated game, trust me. It had awesome graphics, intriguing story, many characters. And have element of rpg and crafting. It should be perfect for Halloween.

And you can play it anytime, anywhere because it's offline game.

Don't bother mod it with Lucky Patcher because it will give black screen if it detect any kind of mods.

Enjoy the game.
    And
    Stay safe.

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Not modded just the Original .apk

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank DavidWilliams and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    not on google play (removed)

Downloaded 16 times

Einji

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Seems promising

Tempestive

In Love Lv4️⃣
Green Thumb
Member for 4 years
Nice little gem, thanks for the share!

edit: Played it for a while, definitely reccommend it.

Last edited:
Mojin: Immortal Seal (Offline Horror RPG) was released by DavidWilliams and 657 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.