Paid .apk Monument Valley 2 v1.2.9 Fully Unlocked App

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,488 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnR

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Monument Valley 2 v1.2.9 Fully Unlocked App

Name of the game: Monument Valley 2

Version: v1.2.9

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
Guide a mother and her child as they embark on a journey through magical architecture, discovering illusionary pathways and delightful puzzles as you learn the secrets of the Sacred Geometry.

Sequel to the award-winning Monument Valley, Monument Valley 2 presents a brand new adventure set in a beautiful and impossible world.

Help Ro as she teaches her child about the mysteries of the Valley, exploring stunning environments and manipulating architecture to guide them on their way.

A STANDALONE ADVENTURE
A completely new story from the Monument Valley universe. You don’t need to have previously played Monument Valley to enjoy Monument Valley 2.

INDIVIDUALLY CRAFTED PUZZLES
Enjoy beautiful levels filled with illusory, meditative puzzles, using brand new interactions to explore the changing dynamics between characters.

CONTEMPORARY VISUALS
Artwork inspired by an eclectic mixture of architectural styles, artistic movements and personal influences, each translated into stunning geometric structures.

BEAUTIFUL AUDIO
Immerse yourself in uniquely melodic interactive soundscapes, tailored perfectly to every step of Ro and her child’s journey.

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ustwo.monumentvalley2
MOD Features:
Fully Unlocked App

YouTube Video:

Installation Instructions:
Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch

ANY PROBLEMS?
Please Contact me or another member to assist!
Thank You

Credits to:
JohnR

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 8 times

Last edited:

Elpaso

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you
Post automatically merged:

Thanks

Last edited:

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

Ferz

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years

JohnR

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
I have a problem with the download...
Please ensure you install the .obb file, in its folder, to the correct SDcard/Android/obb OR sometimes install into Internal/Android/obb folder.
(on my device it is in the internal storage, not SDcard)
Please confirm after this if works OK, and edit poll vote if all is fine

Arimh

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Please ensure you install the .obb file, in its folder, to the correct SDcard/Android/obb OR sometimes install into Internal/Android/obb folder.
(on my device it is in the internal storage, not SDcard)
Please confirm after this if works OK, and edit poll vote if all is fine
Unluckily I have tried both ways, to unzip it in the sdcard and the internal storage, but the app still detects I didn't buy it. When I had this problem usually with non-paid apps - and I don't know why they told me I didn't buy them - I would start the download of the original app from the play store and then install the apk. But since this is a really paid app I would have to pay for it...

JohnR

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Unluckily I have tried both ways, to unzip it in the sdcard and the internal storage, but the app still detects I didn't buy it. When I had this problem usually with non-paid apps - and I don't know why they told me I didn't buy them - I would start the download of the original app from the play store and then install the apk. But since this is a really paid app I would have to pay for it...
install the app but dont open it until you copy the obb file first.

Arimh

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
install the app but dont open it until you copy the obb file first.
Yep, never opened it.
Well, thanks for the help, I don't want to impose and waste your time... It seems I was unlucky with this one.
For example I had no problem installing "Life is strange"...
Thank you anyway :)

DanicaPatrick

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
thanks

solarian78x

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
looking forward to trying this. I had an earlier version but it froze at a certain point. I hope this one works

Many times and obb file has to be placed in a specific folder as the APK is looking for a specific file path. In this case the obb should be placed in a folder called "com.ustwo.monumentvalley2" within the obb folder
in short the obb should be placed in either:
sdcard/android/obb/com.ustwo.monumentvalley2

or

internal/android/obb/com.ustwo.monumentvalley2

for me it only works on the internal file path. If the monument valley folder doesn't exist just make one with that name in the right folder and place the obb file into it. that worked for me.

Last edited:

Baluchi322

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks😁

Love this!!

Durandal

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
It kept sending me back to the forums after trying to click the apk link. Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.