More personalization colors for Sbenny?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,030 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like something like this?

• Total voters

CruelAngel

Gaming Fanatic Extraordinaire
Active User
Member for 5 years
Now I know there is a dark theme and I love it. And I understand green is the colour for Sbenny but wouldn't it be cool to change the highlight colours to something you wanted to? I know this isn't something that everyone will like but just my 2 cents.

CruelAngel

Active User
Member for 5 years
I love the dark mode! I can't even think of ever going back! (It burns my eyes lol) Although I would love if all the green was purple (Just for me)

Marialisa

LP Mod Queen ? From Sbennytopia ??
Member for 4 years
I love the dark mode! I can't even think of ever going back! (It burns my eyes lol) Although I would love if all the green was purple (Just for me)
I have the whole phone in dark mode and it's beautiful all the apps you see dark mode, purple ?? Ummm I don't know it's a nice color! But Sbenny has chosen green which is also very beautiful

CruelAngel

Active User
Member for 5 years
I have the whole phone in dark mode and it's beautiful all the apps you see dark mode, purple ?? Ummm I don't know it's a nice color! But Sbenny has chosen green which is also very beautiful
That is why I want a color wheel like we can change in texts so we can personalize the website. Idk if it is too much to ask but just thought why not post it here and see what people think

Marialisa

LP Mod Queen ? From Sbennytopia ??
Member for 4 years
That is why I want a color wheel like we can change in texts so we can personalize the website. Idk if it is too much to ask but just thought why not post it here and see what people think
It's a great idea but Sbenny changes a lot of things on his own, but other people's opinion is not bad

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Yes, and lock it at Light Mode until people unlock the color pack OwO

MrFaceman

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Feeling stupid to say this.. I just found out we have a dark theme and man do I love it! For now, I think green goes well with black, but I do see how other colours would bring about eye-pleasing experience. (y)