Morphing Galaxy Music Visualizer Premium v1.53 mod

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,921 happy users since 2014.
Register

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years

Name  Of  The  App
Morphing Galaxy Music Visualizer Premium v1.53 unlocked

Playstore Link

Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=morph.galaxyf
No Root Needed
Online App/Game ? No

Mod  Features

Premium Purchases Unlocked
No Ads
License Resolved
https://youtu.be/yJrWE2vleIA
Description
Experience 40 different galaxies in this colorful Music Visualizer!
READ MORE TAP SPOILER
Bring the awe-inspiring beauty and force of the universe to your device with galaxies that morph endlessly. 22 music visualizations and a Live wallpaper are included. The app creates a unique and colorful soundscape, when it syncs with your favorite music. It is also possible to create and design your own galaxy.  Watch as shining, ever changing star patterns bloom, curl, expand, and unfold!

Relax and marvel in the sight of the cosmos even while you are stuck in your office cubicle, and the ultra-bright night lights of your metropolis drown out the stars. All you have to do is tap, select and apply.

You can choose between 40 different galaxy types like "Plasma galaxy" and "Hypnotic galaxy". Create your own galaxy by choosing the type of stars and then choosing their size and brightness.

Watch this music visualizer on your TV with Chromecast! This is perfect for parties or chillout sessions. It is a special experience to watch this music visualizer on a big screen. All you need is a Chromecast connected to your TV. You can then stream the visuals and the music from the mobile to the TV.

Enable the gyroscope to make the app interactive! Your view in 3D space will then change when you tilt and rotate the screen. You can also change the speed and the appearance of the interstellar clouds.

Instructions

Both a Live wallpaper and a fullscreen visualizer is included. Both of these have music visualization. Choose "Visualizer" from the startscreen to start the fullscreen visualizer. Play your music with any music player. The app will then follow and visualize the music.

****How to change the music syncing capabilities****

You can adjust these music syncing capabilities: Music colors, Music colors change rate, Star type, Speed

1) Music colors

The app chooses the colors for the stars based on how the music sounds. This will result in a very colorful music visualization. You can choose between 22 different color themes for this.

2) Music colors change rate

"Smooth music colors" and "mixed music colors" are the default color themes for the music visualization. This is set by default when you install the app. This theme switches between color themes in a random way. It can for instance switch from "red to blue" to "yellow to red". "Music colors change rate" determines how often this switching occurs.

3)Speed

You can adjust the speed of the journey so it harmonizes with the speed of the music. It would be better if this could be done with BPM syncing in the software of the app, but the mobile processors are not powerful enough for this yet.

4) Star type

The type of star shown during music visualization.

The app will turn to default mode without reacting to the music, when no music is playing or if you disable "music visualization

Credit Me
SusieQ™
ENJOY

My

Friends

INSTRUCTIONS
Click the" LIKE " at bottom of post-Leave reply
(" Thanks ",
" wanna try this ",etc) - Links will then be revealed-Tap link to download/install.(If you have previous version installed,uninstall before downloading my mod)

Usersdownload Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
MIRROR LINK

Mediafire Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
FILE SIZE
4.9mb

Show me some Love..click the
"LIKE"
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
If you like & appreciate the work/mods I do here and want to show a little support a small donation is greatly appreciated <3 [ PayPal is super easy to use & no PayPal account is required by you]Send me a pm for more info
For notifications of my new releases,(and updates) tap on my profile and select" FOLLOW "

Downloaded 18 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Apps Area. Congrats! :dragon:

rob29081981

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks for the mod

Morphing Galaxy Music Visualizer Premium v1.53 mod was released by SusieQ and 2145 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.