💬 Review moto g power by SilenceIsMyMaster

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,407 happy users since 2014.
Register

SilenceIsMyMaster

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Reviewed Device: moto g power

Description
It's a really good looking phone in my opinion. Has a finger print scanner that I've personally enjoyed. It's a decently big phone without being clunky. The whole front is glass so be careful, but the back is durable plastic.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
Alot. I loved it's memory space first off, by far the heftiest storage in a phone I've ever had(starts at 64 GB but is VERY expandable). The camera is gorgeous and works extremely well. I love the finger scanner but I'm happy it's used as secondary security. If your finger is a little damp or..well anything then you just input a password so they cover all bases. The internet connection is too good, my last phone would fight me trying to connect so..this was very welcome. It charges fast and loses charge very slowly. So you could abuse your battery all day without much worry.
Personally I love it. I have more music and apps than I actually even use or listen to on this phone.

Things I don't like
My only real gripe...the screen. It's ALL very unprotected glass so if you're unlucky enough to drop it .. you'll 100% need to fix the screen. But that's an easy fix by just getting a case.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I'd definitely recommend it. This is the only time I could say I'm happy I was clumsy with last phone.

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month