💬 Review Moto g7 power by Kingparadox

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,290 happy users since 2014.
Register

Kingparadox

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Moto g7 power

Description
I would say that the Moto G7 is a good phone. It's affordable the interface isn't too confusing or cluttered. I think that it'd make a great first phone for someone looking, but it's not the most advanced thing on the market. The camera is definitely lacking compared to other more mainstream phones but I've never been one for pictures. It's performance is average and the touch gestures are a little sensitive but it's more than capable. The screen is about 6,1/2 so streaming shows and videos is easy and picture quality is at least 1080p. I'd say overall even though this phone wasn't my first choice it's definitely better than my last.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
It has a lasting battery life. Plus the fingerprint scanner is forgiving. And it's compatible with most smart TV and video game consoled on the market

Things I don't like
Sometimes the Bluetooth won't connect to previous devices and I have to reset all the wifi and Bluetooth settings back to default to re connect

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
Id recommend this smartphone to others because it's affordable it works well and it's easy to pick up on