💬 Review Moto Z2 Play by Chupz

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,352 happy users since 2014.
Register

Chupz

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Moto Z2 Play

Description
It is a dual sim phone, with a 6" display, 5000mA battery, medium quality camera, dedicated sd card and have some gadgets (you can buy them separately) that you attach in the back of the phone. The gadgets are somewhat fun, but totally overpriced.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐

Things I like
The huge battery help you through a day using your phone, playing games and all, without the need to charge many times. Good performance for games, the camera is OK, water resistant, strong glass (my phone took many falls, the display is intact.

Things I don't like
The price is hilarious. With the same money you can buy other much better phones. The gadgets are very expensive and don't deliver what they sold, especially the game pad and the projector.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
No. Mine was a gift, and for that I'm still with it, but I would never buy one and will change mine for some better one soon as I have money.

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Hey! @Chupz how many gigabytes does it have? (I’m talking about the storage and ram) and what kind of processor too? If you dont mind me asking 🤗🤗

thanks for reviewing.

Chupz

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
It have 4Gb Ram, 64Gb intern storage and a Snapdragon 626 Qualcomm MSM8953 Pro chipset.

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month