💬 Review Motorola e6 by Oceanman3434

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,253 happy users since 2014.
Register

Oceanman3434

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Reviewed Device: Motorola e6

Description
The Motorola e6 is a cheap but decent phone for those who want an inexpensive phone that runs well. Its camera however leaves quite a bit to be desired, with 1080p resolution its enough to use without too many complaints. The design is slim and not bulky at all, although the phone is a bit slippery without a case which may result in some cracked screens. The phone comes with 16g of storage, but this is more like 10 with the system and default apps, although this can be remedied with a microSD card.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
I like how cheap the phone is for how well it runs, you could get it for about 20-40 dollars and it runs incredibly well. The battery is also very good, lasting about 13 hours directly after purchase.

Things I don't like
I dislike how the device heats up quite a bit during use and the severe lack of storage initially, which really restricts the apps on the phone.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I would recommend this phone to people who need a cheap serviceable phone, or people who need a cheap phone after theirs broke and are saving up for a better one.

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month