Motorola Moto E22 and E22i are equipped with 90Hz LCD and Helio G37 chipset

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,667 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Motorola has announced two new Moto E phones and they have nearly identical hardware, but one big difference on the software side. Moto E22 runs Android 12 with Motorola’s MyUX while Moto E22i runs Android 12 (Go Edition).

Both are built around 6.5-inch HD + LCDs with 90Hz refresh rate and feature MediaTek Helio G37 chipset with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. The batteries are also identical with a capacity of 4,020 mAh.

Moto E22 and Moto E22i have 16MP main cameras along with 2MP depth sensors on the back and 5MP selfie cameras on the front. There’s a side-mounted fingerprint scanner along with headphone jacks, FM radio receivers, and stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos.

Moto E22 is available in Astro Black and Crystal Blue colors and retails for € 140 / $ 140. It will soon be available in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and South America.

Moto E22i is available in Graphite Gray or Winter White for € 130 / $ 130. It will soon arrive in Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Latin America.

The post continues on our Blog: Motorola Moto E22 and E22i are equipped with 90Hz LCD and Helio G37 chipset

What do you think about it? Feel free to reply below!