💬 Review Motu patlu movie :motu patlu kung fu kings

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,691 happy users since 2014.
Register

istiash

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: Motu patlu movie :motu patlu kung fu kings

In this movie the story is about motu patlu who are very brave and very helpful who like to hlp others and save them from the danger with the hlp of their friends jhatka,ghasita ram,inspector chinghum that occured in town name called furfuri nagar. One day from the other country the boy name tiger chan came to furfuri nagr and he fought with everyone in boxing ring and showing his capabilities and he insulted that town and motu challanged him in kung fu fight and he accepted and from Their there journey begins to learn kung-fu and defeat tiger chan.

Review:
This movie starts with main hero motu and patlu who always do good things in Their town even though everybody hate him but they try protect their respective town from any harm.one day tiger chan came and challanged furfuri nagars all fighters and told them that who can defeat me!!! Is any body there???and the champion boxer of furfuri nagar came and accepted his challange and he is defeated by tiger chan.he told that is no one there in this town who can give him little of a fight then our main protagonist motu accepted his challange and they fought and motu was also defeates but he punched him 4 to 5 times and all of them laughed at him.motu challanged tiger chan that he will come to his country and learn kung-fu and defeat him in front of everyone in his country.he accepted the challange there was an old man who told that to motu that there is one man who can teach him kung-fu who lived in mountain Valley and his name was master himnaresh.After that motu and his friends went in mountain valley in search of himnaresh they reached their deatination but the valleys height was too much there were 50 stairs and after seeing that they were shocked.they started walking in the valley while there was Masters cook he told them that he does not teaches kung fu to anyone but motu told him that he will learn kung-fu from master himnaresh. They started walking in the stairs it tooked them 2 to 3 days to reach and at last they reached and they met master himnaresh and he told to master that he wants to learn kung-fu but master declined his request and there was masters cute grand son whose name was chotu who liked motu patlu and his frnds very much. Then motu patlu tried various ways to make sure that master teaches him kung-fu and they failed after that master asked motu why r u doing like this he told his story to master himnaresh and master told him that tiger chan was his student he told tht he teached tiger chan Kung-fu not at his student but as his son. He teached him basic things which is important to learn kung-fu he was trained by him and he also learned kung-fu very fast.one day other master came to master himnaresh who was very bad and his name was master dingbang and he wanted the scret book that helps to learn kung-fu fast he told that he will give him money, jewellery, jem and everything after hearing that he declined but tiger chan was happy after hearing left master himnaresh and joined with master dingbang and one day he came with his comrades to still that book and they were succeed in stealing. After hearing the story he told that he will bring back that book which was stolen but master gave him one condition that if he able too loose his weight then he will teach him and he tried various ways but he Couldn't succeed. But his grand aon chotu requested his grand father and started teaching him.he started working very hard his first training was to take to buckets and go down the stairs and bring water from the well and pour it in big bucket. It was very difficult but Didn't gave up and after too much training and hardvwork he learned kung-fu and then challanged to tiger chan in a kung-fu match before starting match motus friend dr.jhatka put on came ra so everyone From furfuri nagar can watch live match. Then the fight begins and action scene of motu and tiger chan was so aweaome that makes thia movie very intresting to watch and so cool and amzing.when tiger chan was loosing that time ding bang came and they both combined Their power even though the couldn’t able to defeat motu and motu won the match and kept his Promise that he did to people of furfuri nagar. After winning they took that secret book and gave to master himnaresh.

This movie is the best movie of motu patlu cartoon and i have enjoyed its action scene and the best was comedy scene which i haven’t include in my review but if you want to know more then you should watch this movie i watched and i liked this mobie very much.it was very amazing and absolutely fantastic movie.🤟🤟🤘🤘🤘❤.

Would you recommend this to other users? Those who like to watch motu patlu cartoon in india or other countries you should not Only watch episodes you should watch this fantastic movie full comedy and action scene and i gurantee it you will enjoy and best part in this movie i like was comedy of master himnareshes chef and action of motu which made this movie absolutely fabulous. I hope you will like and enjoy this movie for sure.✨✨✨👍.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐