📦 MOD APK My APK + v2.6.9 + Premium MOD by Strannik

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,619 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 0.0/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ysar

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 4 years

My APK v2.6.9

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Strannik
Type of release: Free

Download Link(s):Download Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

• My APK will extract apk and save file for backup to SD card. This useful APK tool helps you easily share apks to your friends via Bluetooth, email or social network apps.

My APK features

My APK can be used as an app manager
    - List all of your apps
    - Filter app by application type: system (pre-installed) or user (third party apps)
    - Sort app by name, package name, installed and updated date, app size (ascending or descending)
    - Search app quickly by enter its name or package name
    - Extract app (support batch processing and compress to zip file before saving) to apk. It is super fast for even many heavy apps and games
    - Save apk to SD card easily with a built in File explorer (You can create new folder here if needed)
    - Check third party app info in a very detail level. It lists all of activities, services, apk permissions, signature, min sdk version, etc used in an app
    - Share app via bluetooth, social network
    - Get link games apk on Play store (support multiple apps) easily
    - Create shortcut for app (depends on your launcher, the behavior may be different)
    - Uninstall app
    - Search similar apps on Play store
    - Browse app internal and external data folder (works on some file explorers: esfile explorer, etc)
    - Extract app icon for your own purpose
    - Support backup for applications installed by the Android App Bundle source (split APKs)

My APK can be used as an APK manager
    - List all of your apk on your SD card
    - Filter/arrange apk by date (today, yesterday, last 7 days, last 14 days and last 30 days) (APK manager)
    - Sort apk by name, folder, apk size, modified date (ascending or descending). No more third party File explorer to lookup your apk
    - Search apk by name or package name
    - Extract apk detail information (apk name, apk version, apk info, etc) before installing
    - Verify apk by checking its md5 to make sure your copy version of apk is safe to install
    - Install apk easily (support Split APKs with .aspk, .apks, .xapk extension)
    - Share apk file or just play store link
    - Compare apk and app so that you have a chance to know what changed in the newer/older version
    - Be able to select APK scan folders to optimize scanning process
    - Bulk apk file renamer (with advanced options)
    - Mass delete apk files
    - Sign APK with v1 and v2 scheme

My APK could be used as a simple security scanner tool to detect apps/apks which has ad, sensitive permissions. This feature is called Advanced search.

General features:
    - Material design: parallax effect when scrolling app detail information for better user experience
    - Dark more support
    - Theme support with 9 built-in primary colors

Want to help in localization?. Contribute here: My APK — Translation Project on Crowdin

This version does not require root permission
    APK (not aok) means Android package.

Contact us:
    Facebook: Andatsoft
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/andatsoft
    Pinterest: Andatsoft (andatsoft) - Profile | Pinterest

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Premium features enabled

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Ysar and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andatsoft.myapk.fwa

Downloaded 10 times
My APK + v2.6.9 + Premium MOD by Strannik was released by Ysar and 516 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.