Mod apk My Child Lebensborn v1.5.007 Full Version Unlocked & Unlimited Money Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,268 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
My Child Lebensborn v1.5.007 Full Version Unlocked & Unlimited Money Hack (updated)

Name of the game: My Child Lebensborn

Version: v1.5.007

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
  • Polygon: "My Child Lebensborn tells a disturbing tale about innocents in the aftermath of WW2”
    LevelUp: “The strongest game experience that I have ever had.”

You adopt a young Lebensborn child in Norway after WW2, but parenting will be hard as your child grows up in a hostile and hateful environment. See a different side of the war, inspired by the true stories of the Lebensborn children. Discover how hatred of our enemies continues to create victims, even after victory.

Features of My Child Lebensborn for Android:

• Influence the child’s feelings, personality and worldview through your choices.
    • Look for the effects of your choices in your child’s expressions and body language.
    • Explore a gripping storyline based upon true events.
    • Earn money as you work, then cook, craft, forage and play.
    • Use your time and meagre resources wisely.
    • Adopt a boy or girl, and support them through a defining year of their life.

Download now the Full APK of My Child Lebensborn for free, only at sbenny.com!

• Google Play Store Link:
    Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Sarepta.MyChildLebensborn
    MOD Features:
    Full Paid Version Unlocked
    Free Shopping (currency might go negative)

Notes: in the download links below you'll also find a link to download the previous (older) version of this game, which instead features Full Version Unlocked & Everything Costs 1 coin hack, if you're not willing to have negative currency.

YouTube Video:
    😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Sbenny and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
    Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: Sbenny

Download Link(s):
    Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
    Downloaded 1574 times

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
    Staff member
    Admin
    SB Mod Squad ⭐
    ✔ Approved Releaser
    Active User
    Link should work fine now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.