Mod apk My Child Lebensborn v1.5.107 Full Paid Version & Free Shopping Hack (updated)

Feedbacks

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
My Child Lebensborn v1.5.107 Full Paid Version & Free Shopping Hack (updated)

My Child Lebensborn v1.5.107

MOD Features  How to install

MOD Author: Sbenny
Type of release: Paid

Download Link: (Need help? Watch this new video tutorial)
You need to click HERE to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 120 times

• Polygon: "My Child Lebensborn tells a disturbing tale about innocents in the aftermath of WW2”
    LevelUp: “The strongest game experience that I have ever had.”

You adopt a young Lebensborn child in Norway after WW2, but parenting will be hard as your child grows up in a hostile and hateful environment. See a different side of the war, inspired by the true stories of the Lebensborn children. Discover how hatred of our enemies continues to create victims, even after victory.

Features of My Child Lebensborn for Android:

• Influence the child’s feelings, personality and worldview through your choices.
    • Look for the effects of your choices in your child’s expressions and body language.
    • Explore a gripping storyline based upon true events.
    • Earn money as you work, then cook, craft, forage and play.
    • Use your time and meagre resources wisely.
    • Adopt a boy or girl, and support them through a defining year of their life.

Download now the Full APK of My Child Lebensborn for free, only at sbenny.com!

• You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Full Paid Version Unlocked
    Free Shopping (currency might go negative)

Notes: in the download links below you'll also find a link to download the previous (older) version of this game, which instead features Full Version Unlocked & Everything Costs 1 coin hack, if you're not willing to have negative currency. Furthermore, I also provide the current unmodded and paid version in the download links section.

MOD Changelog:
    29 Jul 2021

- License Introduced

• • App not installing and you're running Android 11 or higher? Then try to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing and you're running Android 11 or higher? Then try to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Sbenny and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Sarepta.MyChildLebensborn

Downloaded 31 times

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
The endless money mod doesn't seem to work, I only see the starting 100. Do I need to do something specific or is this an error?
As specified in the mod features list, it's a free shopping hack, meaning you can buy even if you don't have enough, so there's nothing "weird" in seeing 100 as currency. Just spend them and you'll see what the mod is about.

ZeroTheH3R0

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Thank you for this MOD. Been eyeing the game for a bit and then I saw this MOD!

Zackzzz

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
I came back here mainly to check this game's update. Each of y'all MOD scientists here's a hero, but special thanks to ya, Sbenny! 👏

LinkSlag

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Is the unmodded APK just the full paid version or is it the regular lite version?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Is the unmodded apk just the full paid version or is it the regular lite version?
It's the full paid version, I bought the game on Google Play.

KrayKrayAlly

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Thanks for the MOD, everything works perfect, no complaints ! 😋

NONAMECAUSEIMNOTCR

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I'm still new to this whole thing. I've already put in my forum username and the license to try and play the game, but it simply keeps saying "bad response from server". I'm no tech wizard so idk what that means- do I have to delete the file and re-download it? Or am I making too big of a deal and just have to wait for it to work?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I'm still new to this whole thing. I've already put in my forum username and the license to try and play the game, but it simply keeps saying "bad response from server". I'm no tech wizard so idk what that means- do I have to delete the file and re-download it? Or am I making too big of a deal and just have to wait for it to work?
Look at the license above, right under it there's a text explaining what to do when you get Bad Response from Server.

My Child Lebensborn v1.5.107 Full Paid Version & Free Shopping Hack was released by Sbenny and 4580 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like My Child Lebensborn v1.5.107 Full Paid Version & Free Shopping Hack at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.

You might also like:

Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies