Mod apk My Emma :) v2.7.0 Unlimited Gems, Everything Unlocked & Double Coins Enable

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,060 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
Title: My Emma :) v2.7.0 Unlimited Gems, Everything Unlocked & Double Coins Enable

Name of the game: My Emma :)

Version: 2.7.0

Root needed? No

Internet required? No

Game Description:
Are YOU ready to be a parent? Do you have what it takes to adopt and care for your very own baby? Meet Emma! Take care of her and watch her grow up into a beautiful girl! Feed, bathe, dress her up, care for her & more! How will YOU take care of Emma?

Featres of My Emma for Android:

• Adopt Emma and give her a name!
• Feed and take care of Emma!
• Play mini games and collect coins!
• Dress up and style Emma!
• Try out new outfits, shoes & accessories!
• Bathe and clean Emma!
• Pamper Emma like a princess at the all new spa!
• Style Emma’s hair at the hair salon!
• Tuck Emma into bed!
• Treat Emma with special doctor tools!
• Unlock achievements and awesome prizes!
• Earn parenting awards as you care for Emma!

Enjoy 10 interactive caring activities and 5 different locations - kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, doctor scene, & the playground! Bond with baby Emma when you head to the playground! Play creative games like popping balloons and serving cupcakes! You can even dress up Emma! It’s your chance to be the best parent you can be! Download now the MOD APK of My Emma for free, only at sbenny.com!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.crazylabs.myemmafull
MOD Features:
• In-App Purchases Hacked
• Unlimited Gems
• Everything Unlocked
• Double Coins Unlocked
• No Ads

Notes: to get all the mod features listed, you need to have Lucky Patcher on your phone, and then proceed to make the hacked in-app purchases. You need to be online in order to make In-App Purchases.

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device.

Credits to: Debby

Download Link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Downloaded 67 times

de2apandi

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Debby

i'm try installing and done, but can"t playable online stuck in loading screen

NotoriousJinxx

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
I've been looking for a modded version of 2.7.0 for about a year now. Thank you so much

NotoriousJinxx

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you

Hopefully this actually works because the 2.6

My Emma :) v2.7.0 Unlimited Gems, Everything Unlocked & Double Coins Enable was released by Debby and 6841 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.