📊 Rate My Graphic My latest illustration

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,832 happy users since 2014.
Register

ExG

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hello sbenny, haven't visited this community for a while coz of work, but here's my latest digital illustration, feel free to criticize this...

ExG

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Wait.... Why the pictures did not load?

Zessssssssss

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
WHY AM I SCREAMING? YEA CUZ I SEE NO BOOTIFUL ARTWORK HERE UPLOAD IT AGAIN MATE 😢

FrostMyster

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Yea mate might wanna remove the caps on that pretty sure we're not allowed to use em I'm not sure so don't take my word for it

ExG

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I just notice the file is too large, I need to re-render it somehow, sorry 🙇

FrostMyster

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
No problem and wow it's a very beautiful picture I like the bird in the background honestly worth the wait so don't sweat it

Reactions: ExG

ExG

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Kinda afraid that you guys thinking me trolling 😞
Thank you for the compliments tho 😁

FrostMyster

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Nah I didn't I've had similar problems with images so I understood the struggle

Zessssssssss

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
dang bro ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ pretty lit ngl, is that a phenix with a giant f****ng cool beak? Also give us some insights bout this, like what inspires you and who is this character? Even if it's random you still hold onto some thoughts while creating this 👊

FrostMyster

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
dang bro ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ pretty lit ngl, is that a phenix with a giant f****ng cool beak? Also give us some insights bout this, like what inspires you and who is this character? Even if it's random you still hold onto some thoughts while creating this 👊
very good question I'd also like to know what was your inspiration for this

ExG

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
This was reference to Enggang traditional dancing from indonesia, the giant bird is one kind of hornbill bird, they call it Rangkong bird by the locals. That was inspired me to make a new unofficial character from a game and the one which has tree on the background was when she performed her ultimate...

FrostMyster

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Interesting to know I'll actually look up that bird
Post automatically merged:

Oh and Wich game if you don't mind me asking always like to learn new things

Zessssssssss

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
See I know you're onto sth, I kinda have a thing for a "traditional look" (especially costumes), idk much but the Rangkong sounds dope (I mean it's name) so may I ask does this mystical creature has been involved in any tales, specifically Indonesia ones?

FrostMyster

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
See I know you're onto sth, I kinda have a thing for a "traditional look" (especially costumes), idk much but the Rangkong sounds dope (I mean it's name) so may I ask does this mystical creature has been involved in any tales, specifically Indonesia ones?
Ngl it looks like some mythical beast with like some insane stats