📊 Rate My Graphic My latest illustration

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,456 happy users since 2014.
Register

ExG

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Ahahaha I'll answer you guys one by one later okay? I'm at work right now
Loves your antusiasm by the way 😂

Zessssssssss

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Man Rangkong can easily pull out a Praying Impact of Diligent Sun or a Dreaming Blitz of Hidden Flame or even sth like Eager Nightingale Stinging Crow f****ng badass powerful combos and get your ass kicked

Reactions: ExG

ExG

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Interesting to know I'll actually look up that bird
Post automatically merged:

Oh and Wich game if you don't mind me asking always like to learn new things
It was mobile game, the name is Code Atma the gameplay is kinda unique I would say...
Much like afk Arena and the battle is kinda reminds me to another mobile game from shin megami tensei

ExG

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
See I know you're onto sth, I kinda have a thing for a "traditional look" (especially costumes), idk much but the Rangkong sounds dope (I mean it's name) so may I ask does this mystical creature has been involved in any tales, specifically Indonesia ones?
The people from dayak tribes (natives in kalimantan island/borneo island) believes that their ancestors was originally Rangkong birds, that's why they performed the Enggang dance to show their respect to Rangkong bird and as well as their ancestors...
They also perform those dance to the guests who visited their place...
The Rangkong bird is also endangered species, that's why I use wistful expression into the lady's face and drawn the Rangkong bird in spirited form...

RygentNation

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Oh I thought that was from Sarawak, the Iban dancing and tht bird is 'Kenyalang' 😅 or so, not sure if i got that right but that a good art too! 👍

Reactions: ExG

ExG

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years