My Little Pony: Story Creator v1.0 - IAP Crack

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,346 happy users since 2014.
Register

( ( dub ) )

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years

Version: 1.0

Root needed? NO

Can be played Offline? YES

Game description:
Go behind the camera and place your favorite MY LITTLE PONY characters in the center of the action in this brand-new app filled with exciting stories—created by YOU—and powered by the Magic of Friendship!

Create your own animated story starring Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Fluttershy, and Applejack! Choose your favorite characters, props, and locations in Equestria and then add your own voice to narrate the tale. Of course, it can’t be a MY LITTLE PONY tele-tale without some drama and friendship problems to solve. This app also features key foes, including the mighty Tirek, the redeemed Discord, and “The Great and Powerful” Trixie.
Simple animation tools make it easy to turn your best ideas into pulsing MY LITTLE PONY fun:
Pick a pony!
 Pick their co-star!
 Pick a background and some props…
And you’re ready to yell “ACTION!”

Google Playstore link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.playdatedigital.lightscamerasaction
Mod Features:
IAP Crack

Installation Instructions:
-Have Lucky Patcher installed
-Download & install the Cracked APK
-You can now make any InApp purchases for free. Open the game & get started.

Credits to: ( ( dub ) )

Download link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Downloaded 88 times

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I'm afraid there's the need for a Game Cache.
But there's a good new: I uploaded it to save your time! Here it is:

You can add it to your post if you want @( ( dub ) ) !

🔒 Hidden content
✓ Added to our Games Area. Congratz! :dragon:

( ( dub ) )

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years
Just seen this. All fixed! Thanks =) @Sbenny @Zioyman

Ferz

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years
works fine

Munib123

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
How to download apk? <br /><br /> -- 18 Jun 2017, 08:26 -- <br /><br /> Thnx

Stubbsville9588

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Awesome stuff. Thanks.
Post automatically merged:

Yay...

My Little Pony: Story Creator v1.0 - IAP Crack was released by ( ( dub ) ) and 14985 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.