💬 Review My Prince by alyloony

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,037 happy users since 2014.
Register

Mochii030

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Name of the eBook you are reviewing: My Prince by alyloony

It is about a high school campus love about a girl named RC and a boy named Jiro. Jiro was the prince of the campus and RC was just a complete normie. They fought a lot in the story but they fell in love with each other.

Review:
My Prince had a lot of flaws, including its storytelling style, grammatical and typographical errors, unrealistic characters, and dumb decisions. There are times where it almost feels like it could work, but most of the time it flops hard that you just wanna throw off the gadget you are using. The character RC had only a few conflicts and problems throughout the story; hence making it felt rushed and incomplete. Like there is something that keeps you feeling unsatisfied and dreary. The story was intended to be comical, magical, funny, and romantic. But it ended up to be one of the most cringed-worthy eBooks that one cannot bear to read. There is no magic to be felt in this childlike form of literature. It took itself too seriously, only to be treated like it's a lame joke and a straight-to-your-face swagger. The side characters and couples almost took the spotlight from the main characters, making them feel unnecessary, you'll cripple at how they could create another story off of them and scrap the main two. Some scenes are repeated a lot, making the plot repetitive, bland, dry, and cliche. It's like D- a hated movie from critics, locked up in hell's deepest gates. With all these things being said; I wouldn't recommend My Prince to everyone else on this site. Save yourself the cringe, the secondhand embarrassment, and the gag reflex. (P.S, I still feel like vomiting just remembering other scenes.)

Would you recommend this to other users? I probably won't recommend this because it's too campy and cringe to read.

Rating(1-5): ⭐