💬 Review My Talking Angela 2 by IsraaNox

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,020 happy users since 2014.
Register

IsraaNox

Sbenny's Police Officer
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: My Talking Angela 2

Link to the content on our site you're reviewing (optional): My Talking Angela 2 v1.5.2.12594 Mod Apk (Free shopping + No Ads) Mod apk

A very popular pet simulator game. The second game of the "My Talking Angela" Series and part of the "Talking Tom and Friends" Series

Review:
The game belongs to one of the most popular game series: "Talking Tom and Friends."
The games initially seems to be directed at young audiences and children; however, it can be enjoyed by people of all ages.
The game features Angela, a quirky cat whose sense of fashion and humor make her very likeable. She, like the previous games, can access the phone's microphone and imitate your words in a funny, kiddy voice.
The game has a variety of activities and games that can be played to win rewards which can unlock various items, ranging from food and clothes, to plane tickets and activity tickets.

The rooms:
Angela has 4 rooms and a balcony. Each room contains different accessible items. You can redecorate the 4 rooms and use different wallpapers, carpets, etc.

1.The bedroom: where Angela sleeps to recover her energy. There is a photo album and you can collect stickers to unlock the photos inside. There is a gamepad that has 7 various minigames which can be played to win coins, gems and tickets. There is also a small drawing frame over Angela's bed which has pictures you can color.
2.The kitchen: where you feed Angela. There is a fridge which can be accessed to buy new foods for Angela, and a fruit mixer which allows you to mix foods and turn them into different kinds of drinks.
3.The bathroom: where Angela bathes and can use the toilet. You can brush Angela's teeth as well and give her medicine if she is not feeling well. A nice feature about the bath tub is that you can purchase special bath bombs that have very beautiful graphics.
4.The dressing room: my favorite room. In this one, you can change Angela's outfit, her hair and get artsy with the makeup! In this particular game, there is a variety of clothes and hairstyles with many colors, some of them are pitch black, punkish and gothic too! You can turn Angela into an edgy-looking gothic girl (cat?) with the dark colors and the modern hairstyles.

The dressing room really inspired me to experiment with my own dressing style! Sometimes it takes courage to wear clothes that represent your personality, I don't have a problem admitting that Angela really encouraged me regarding that part, lol!

Finally, the balcony which overlooks various venues in which several activities and games can be played. Some of the activities are free to play, and some require tickets to access.
There's also a tram or train in which you can access the airport and go to three different cities and win rewards. You need travel tickets to be able to travel, you can get them by playing games.

In general, I never thought I would enjoy this kind of game, but the quirkiness and the possibilities offered regarding the choice of clothes, makeup and looks is really tempting, and it managed to influence me as someone who is sometimes really worried about her looks and clothes. 😂
In addition to the challenging and addictive minigames and activities with challenging gameplay and fascinating and colorful graphics as well as great musical beats!

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes. For anyone who wants to have a bit of happiness and cheeriness, or anyone who wants to pass the time playing quirky minigames, winning rewards and going on virtual shopping sprees; you'll have fun playing this game and adding some cheerfulness to your life.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

hyperdotsh

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Talking Tom and Friends."
The games initially seems to be directed at young audiences and children; however, it can be enjoyed by people of all ages.
The game features Angela, a quirky cat whose sense of fashion and humor make her very likeable. She, like the previous games, can access the phone's microphone and imitate your words in a funny, kiddy voice.