My Top 5 Phones of 2022 – Peter

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,355 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
2022 looks like a turning point: leaflets are catching on, camera phones have reached a major milestone, brands are developing their own unique identities. Here are five of the phones that have impressed me the most this year, phones that will be used as benchmarks for what’s to come in 2023.

Google Pixel 7 Pro

I’m not sure which is more surprising: that Google is still making phones or that this time they actually made a good one. The Pixel 6 series was close, but some hardware issues left it in the “maybe not” pile. Most of the issues have been fixed in Generation 2022 and here we are.

The smaller Pixel 7 would be here instead of the Pro if Google had been kind enough to give it a telephoto lens and a 120Hz LTPO panel. This is an industry trend that bugs me — only big phones have cameras and good screens — but I’ll spare you the rant.

Google Pixel 7 Pro

The Google Pixel 7 Pro is built with a vision, which can’t be said of many brands. The Pixel series has its own distinct hardware look, and timely feature releases regularly enable great new features that keep the phones fresh.

The post continues on our Blog: My Top 5 Phones of 2022 – Peter

What do you think about it? Feel free to reply below!

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month