My top 5 phones of 2022: Michail

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,523 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Last year brought out a number of memorable devices and while it was difficult to pick the best five, I finally succeeded. A little background on my phone preferences: I like them smaller or whatever I like to call them of reasonable size phones. You know, the ones that are comfortable to use with one hand.

While tiny phones are my preference, I can’t deny transcendent devices that let you do more than just browse social media apps, snap pictures, and listen to Spotify — I’m talking foldables here and have two in my top- five list .

Apple iPhone 14 Pro

The iPhone 14 Pro is my phone of the year and is the best overall package for a compact phone. Aside from battery life, there are no real compromises compared to the larger Pro Max variant. Performance is smooth and the Apple A16 chipset is still way ahead of the competition. Dynamic Island is still in its infancy and it will still take some time for the developers to take full advantage of it, but I’m a fan of this new approach and you can already tell that competitors are trying to implement similar features.

The post continues on our Blog: My top 5 phones of 2022: Michail

What do you think about it? Feel free to reply below!