LP mod apk Mystic Guardian PV: Old School Action RPG [Lucky Patcher Mod]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,253 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Khuhuiajdoan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years

Mystic Guardian PV: Old School Action RPG v1.86.bfgp

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Khuhuiajdoan

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 141 times

• Just an old school RPG game, it has a great Graphic and control.
    Honestly, without this mod, this game will need a lot of grinding.
    But anyway, i will only upload the mod version here, you can find older release that has clean version if you want to play without mod.

Please take a note that you can't link this game to google play, because they do license verification by google play sign-in. ( You can bypass the license verification using the Mod APK because i removed google sign-in )

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• In-App Purchases mod with Lucky Patcher version 8.7.8

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your Parallel Space to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

Please enable all switches available in Lucky Patcher and keep Lucky Patcher running in background while trying to do in app purchases. 🙂

If you can't get the IAP purchases mod to work, please do this steps:
    -Open the game ,keep your wifi on. Don't do anything yet and get back to home.
    -Open Lucky Patcher and keep it running in the background
    - Open the game again, and then you can buy in the shop. ( if the game force close, do this steps again until it works)

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Khuhuiajdoan and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.buffstudio.mysticguardian.paid&hl=en&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dmystic+guardian+pv&pcampaignid=APPU_1_w1bSXqvnOM739QPugJYI

Last edited:
Downloaded 26 times

Khuhuiajdoan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
It gets stuck trying to sign in to Google play games
Sorry, but you can't sign in to google play unless you purchase this game directly from google play store! If you don't sign-in to google play, you can't play this game( it is the game system to prevent APK sharing). so i disabled google play games sign-in

Last edited:

Brainteeth

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I uninstalled play games and it says this game requires latest play games app to continue I also tried disable in settings is there any other way I am missing maybe

Khuhuiajdoan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
I uninstalled play games and it says this game requires latest play games app to continue I also tried disable in settings is there any other way I am missing maybe
Then you can use Virtual Spaces called Parallel space! 🙂 Parallel space is available in google play

You need to enable Speed mode in the Parallel space so that you can play this.
Here is the steps to enable speed mode in Parallel space:
1. Open Parallel Space
2. Tap the Three Dots in the upper right corner
3. Tap Speed Mode
4. Enable Speed Mode by switching the toogles ( the toogles will become blue if it's on ).

The install steps are the same, it's just that you need to do it inside the virtual space. 🙂
Post automatically merged:

I don't know for sure why you can't play this game. But you can use virtual space "Parallel space" in order to get through that pop-up

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Joshuakwiseman8

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Downloaded everything that I was supposed to download had the same problem as the user Below download the app that you said would work still does not work don't know if I'm doing something wrong

Khuhuiajdoan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Downloaded everything that I was supposed to download had the same problem as the user Below download the app that you said would work still does not work don't know if I'm doing something wrong
Try to install and play this game usinh parallel space with enabled speed mode

Mystic Guardian PV: Old School Action RPG [Lucky Patcher Mod] was released by Khuhuiajdoan and 7789 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.