Navigating around the forum (typed to help people using translators understand)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,889 happy users since 2014.
Register

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
So, in this guide, i will be telling you The basics of this forum.
Well, as many of you may know there's already a video guide by CozPatch on this topic, but some people who can't read english face problems anyway, thus, i will type about it in the same order as CozPatch did! :)

1. Uploading an avatar/profile pic for your account
So, now that you are a member, an avatar will be a nice addition to your account in order to distinguish yourself from others and give it a personal experience, here's how to do it:-
Step-1:- On the top right of the forum homepage, you will see a capital alphabet (usually the first alphabet of your username), tap on it (PC users can see their username beside it as well)
. That will make a card-like format pop out.

Step-2:- Tap/Click on the icon (of the alphabet), that will open up this popup (PC users need to hover their cursor on the icon to make an edit button appear)
Capture.PNG

Step-3:- Tap/Click on the browse button, and then (both for phone and PC users) navigate to the location where your chosen avatar is stored.
[do note that it's recommended that the avatar has a minimal resolution for 400x400]

Step-4:- As you can see in the above screenshot, your avatar will appear, you can adjust if it you want, then press okay to set it as your avatar

you can also change your avatar with the same steps!

2. Introducing Yourself!
Now that you're on the forum, the first thing to do is to introduce yourself to the fellow members, for that:-

Step-1:- Go to the Introduce yourself subsection in the general section.

Step-2:- You will find an introduce yourself green button on the right of the page that loads up.

Step-3:- That button will pop up a format with three questions, fill accordingly.

Step-4:- Click on the post thread button below after filling it fully.

{do note that if you fill irrelevant information and/or use abusive words, strict measures could be taken up against you, so please write short, no need for long paragraphs, just 1-2 lines are enough}

3. Unlocking download links and checking your SB points!
The forum uses it's own currency (currently named SB points) for purchasing mods from the authors, here's the basics about them

Step-1:- For some certain actions, you will earn a certain amount of SB points, there is a relevant thread in the rules section for the same, do check that out.

Step-2:- Now, to check how much SB points you have, do this:-
For PC users:- your SB points are noted just to the left of the search bar in the top right
For mobile users:- You will notice a small button to the right saying sb points, press that and you will see the amount of SB points you have on the bottom of the panel that pops up

Assuming that you have enough SB points to purchase a MOD that you like, let's head to step-3

Step-3:- Go to the thread that has the MOD apk, then you will notice a button that says unlock this content for <whatever amount it's set to> Sb points, just like this one

2.PNG

Just go ahead and press/click this button, a popup will appear, confirming that you want to unlock this MOD (or ebook/movie/TV show, depending on what you've chosen)

Step-4:- After that, the link should appear instead of the button (try refreshing your browser if the link doesn't appear), press on the link and it should redirect you to the MOD apk on SBupload.

Step-5:- You will find a download button on the lower part of the page, download the APK and install it after it's downloaded

4. Installing a MOD
Installing a MOD could be simple sometimes, sometimes not, i'll cover just the basics here

Case-1:- APK
If it's an APK, just tap on the apk to install it to your device, if you already have an un-modded version of the apk, uninstall that one and then install the MOD version

Case-2:- APKS
That's a split apk, moderately large files are sometimes uploaded in apks format, just download Split Apks Installer (aka SAI) and then follow the steps the app says to install the MOD

Case-3:- APK+OBB
Very large games have both an APK, and game data files (called OBB), install the game, and put the OBB folder to android/data/obb (create the respective folders if they are not there)

5. Adding a signature to your profile
A signature either reflects your personality or makes your account look good, it appears on the bottom of every post you make, here's how to add a signature

Step-1:- open the card menu as in topic 1 by tapping on your avatar

Step-2:- Click on signature

Step-3:- A page will open with a text box, whatever you type there will be your signature

[to add an image/GIF as a signature, upload your image to any image sharing service (like imgbb, google photos etc.), and paste the link using the insert image button in the top row]

Step-4:- Click/tap on the save button, that will save your text/image as your current signature

6. Getting an APK link from google playstore
If you are releasing a MOD/putting up a request for a MOD in the respective forum, it's recommended to provide the google playstore link as well, here's how to

For PC users:-
Step-1:- Just search for whatever app you want to find on google, and click on the app that leads to the playstore
for example, if you want the link of, say Eternium, search eternium on google, then click the result that says 'Eternium- apps on Google Play'
Step-2:- Just copy the address from the search bar, and you got the APK link!

For mobile users:-
Step-1:- on top right corner of playstore, you will see a share icon, tap on that.

Step-2:- Select copy to clipboard

Step-3:- Now you can paste the link anywhere by holding your finger on the respective section and pressing the paste button, and you got the link!

7. Changing the forum theme!
If you don't like the bright setting of the forum, join the dark side! And vice versa, Here's how to.....

Step-1:- Go to the very bottom of the homepage
Step-2:- In the bottom left (inside the green wave pattern), you will see a button that says light theme (or dark theme), tap on that and change according to your interests.

8. Requesting a MOD/PAID APK!
If the app/game you want isn't modded/available on the forum, you can put up a request for the same, here's how to

Step-1:- Go to Game requests or App requests Section, depends on what do you want to be modded.

Step-2:-From the right side, tap/click the Request a game button.

Step-3:- A small form should pop up, asking you several fields that require to be filled, fill them accordingly

Step-4:- After filling it, press the submit button

DO note that the requests will be rejected after 180 days of being left pending, and that you will be charged 100 SB points for putting up a request.

9. Reporting outdated releases and broken links.
If the app/game you downloaded/wanted to download from here has recieved an update or if the link to download it is broken, you have the right to inform us, here's how:-
Step-1:- Go to this page:-

Step-2:- Go to the bottom of the page and then fill up the form that appears, with precise and relevant information and then tap the post reply button.

10. Uploading and posting images to threads
Suppose you want to upload an image to a thread, here's how to
First of all, press this button
button.PNG

(PC users can also tap ctrl+P)
It appears on the top bar when you are typing a post
Afterwards, follow either of these two methods
Method #1:- If it's online
If the image you are trying to post is online (or you uploaded it to a file sharing service and have the link to it):-
Step-1:- Search up the image, then right click on the image (for mobile, hold your finger on the image)
Step-2:- choose the copy link button
Step-3:- Press the button aforementioned
Step-4:- Choose the By URL option (appears as a small chain icon)
Step-5:- Paste the link in the box that appears and press the insert button

[if this doesn't work, download the image and follow method 2]
Method #2:- If it's downloaded
Step-1:-
Open the aforementioned button
Step-2:- Choose the upload image button
Step-3:- For PC, either click on the box and open the image, or just drag it into the box, For Mobile, click on the box and upload the image from your gallery, and press the insert button.

NOTE:- Image crossing 1 MB limit will not be uploaded, so please try to reduce the quality of the image if it crosses the limit. Dosen't apply for those who are using Method #1 OR using image sharing services (refer to section 11)

11. Getting image links to use on the forum
Here's my preferred method to get image links to upload images to the forum that cross the 1 MB limit

Step-1:- Go to Upload Image — Free Image Hosting
Step-2:- Select the start uploading image button and then choose the image you want to upload
Step-3:- In the Autodelete image option, choose don't autodelete
, and press the upload button
Step-4:- In the embed codes section, select the BBcode full linked option
Step-5:- You will see the links in a two-line format
Step-6:- Copy the first line without the '' and the [image] tags, example, just 'https://i.ibb.co/n6QcKVK/163434.jpg'
Step-7:- Follow section 10, method #1 after that

There! I have written most of the things you would need to know for going through the forum, if you feel something is missing, feel free to reply to this thread, and i will add the required steps to this post.

Wishing all of you a nice stay on the forum! ;)

PercyS

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Any way to view the apps that I have purchased on this site.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Any way to view the apps that I have purchased on this site.
Yeah, on the right side (or top right if you're on laptop), go to the sb points tab, and then to the unlocked content section.

Laittea Biscuit

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi, I have a question
I bought a mod a while ago and recently it was updated and now it's locked again.
Is this meant to happen? Do I have to pay again every time there's an update?
Sorry I tried searching for my question first but found nothing

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Hi, I have a question
I bought a mod a while ago and recently it was updated and now it's locked again.
Is this meant to happen? Do I have to pay again every time there's an update?
Sorry I tried searching for my question first but found nothing
Yes, you will have to unlock it again as it is the new Version. (+ Updated Licenses to unlock)
If you want to get the Older Version, you will have to ask (or DM) the Mod Author. (If you are Lucky that it has not been deleted and does not have a License.)
As for why you have to unlock it again is to deter any Suspicious individuals (like for one example Piracy, and a few more), but with the Licenses, those Individuals has lessened. (It is still impacting for those who do not have the license to their mods)
Also it has been like this for a long time.

If you want more information, you will have to DM @Sbenny or a Staff.

Laittea Biscuit

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yes, you will have to unlock it again as it is the new Version. (+ Updated Licenses to unlock)
If you want to get the Older Version, you will have to ask (or DM) the Mod Author. (If you are Lucky that it has not been deleted and does not have a License.)
As for why you have to unlock it again is to deter any Suspicious individuals (like for one example Piracy, and a few more), but with the Licenses, those Individuals has lessened. (It is still impacting for those who do not have the license to their mods)
Also it has been like this for a long time.

If you want more information, you will have to DM @Sbenny or a Staff.
Thank you for the answer.

I'm more than happy to unlock the update again. Was just making sure everything is working at my end.

I haven't been really active since SB points were introduced and wasn't sure how it worked.

Thank you for the info.