❓ Help Request Need a MOD APK for Avast Antivirus- Scan and Remove Virus, Cleaner, for Android (premier upgrade)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,521 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relevartecaps

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
What's the name of the app you're asking help for? Avast Antivirus- Scan and Remove Virus, Cleaner, for Android (premier upgrade)

Is this app playable online only? Yes and No: Internet is not required to play it but it's required for some events I need the mod for.

Is this a paid app? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.avast.android.mobilesecurity
What are the mod features you ask for? Hi, my name is Ashley, this is my first post.
Inside the free app, downloaded from the Google Play Store, there is an option to upgrade to a paid subscription which provides more features.
I am requesting the "premier" upgrade.

All I could find in my search were versions of the premier avast for windows.
I should also add that I'd like the app to be in English.

Thank you very much :)

Flipmode

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hey, I don't think there is much point.
You are better off uploading all APK you download to VirusTotal.com
I use this link VirusTotal.com/gui/home/upload
Or you can install the third party Virus Total Android app which scans all you installed apps, plus let's you scan files by their hash, upload a file, etc etc. 👍 Scans uploaded files thru 50 virus databases!
Much better than having just one antivirus app.

If you want a cleaner, get CCleaner.
If you want a VPN, but AdGuard VPN from StackSocial (hxxps://stacksocial.com/sales/adguard-vpn-3-yr-subscription) (or combo of VPN & AdGuard (hxxps://stacksocial.com/sales/the-awesome-adguard-3-year-subscription-bundle) so you can use it as an extension or on any 10 devices.

Let me know what you're after. Happy to recommend a better solution.

Flipmode

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Change the "hxxps" to "https". Wouldn't let me post the links as haven't been active for ages.

Chione Jem

not caffeinated enough
Member for 5 years
Hi there,

We regret to inform you that this request is being rejected as per the forum's Requests Official Rules!

"Any requests not fulfilled within 6 months (180 days) will be automatically rejected."

Status
Not open for further replies.