Need a MOD APK for Fishing Clash Hunting Fish 3D

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,959 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shilo26rus

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Fishing Clash Hunting Fish 3D

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tensquaregames.letsfish2
What are the mod features you ask for? is it possible to add to the mod. reducing the cost of improving baits, increasing the chance of catching fish, increasing the weight of fish, improved bonuses for fishing rods.

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Hello @Shilo26rus - thank you for your request. The modding team will look into this as soon as some of the older requests are filled. In the meantime, please enjoy our forum with other great games, Apps, eBooks, Music, Movies and topics to enjoy.

Have a great day,
Yoda

Shilo26rus

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello @Shilo26rus - thank you for your request. The modding team will look into this as soon as some of the older requests are filled. In the meantime, please enjoy our forum with other great games, Apps, eBooks, Music, Movies and topics to enjoy.

Have a great day,
Yoda
by past modifications, I also use in-game purchase game currency bonuses. for example, for a week I just spent about $ 40 I think it's better to your project or someone from the team, to give such money for work.

Shilo26rus

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
is it possible to add a quick opening of bait cards to the mod? or reduce the cost of improving baits?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Hello User,

I am here to Inform you that your Request has passed its 6 month limit (or 180 days). It means that your Request will automatically be Rejected as per the Rules of this Area. (Please check here: Request Official Rules!)
Feel free to make a request again! Also be sure to check if there is already a request for it here! (no need to make a request since there is already one :) )

Thank you for Reading.

Sincerely,
Gourov